Connie Springer

You exasperated as you and Connie or bowling ball were now crammed into the closet you were familiar with due to the fact Levi always made you clean the castle.

You always saw him as a foolish cadet but you can't help but look past that for all the times he had saved you.

"Wow...out of all people I had to be stuck with you." he grunts as you can see the silhouette of a crouching boy.

"Says you...bowling ball. And hey, it's an honour to be stuck with me." you poke your tongue out teasingly. You and Connie always had this mutual fight ever since the day you met but at the same time it's what made the two of you close.

"I'd much rather be stuck with Sasha! At least she would have had some snacks or something hidden in her pockets for us to pass the time..." he pouts.

"Actually...I do have some of the leftover bread from today's dinner," you say in triumph as you wave a bread roll infront of his face.

"What! No fair! Give me some! Being the horse he is, Jean took most of my food!" Connie attempts to snatch the bread off you but fails.

"Nah ah," you place it behind your back so that it was out of his reach.

"Oh yeah?" Connie perks an eyebrow and lowers his voice. He slowly crawls on top of you, closing the gap between the two of you.

He straddles and cages you, putting his weight down your waist.

"I guess I have no choice but to take it by force Y/N..." he purrs.

You become weak at the knees and start to tremble. "W-Wha-" you drop the bread roll and Connie's eyes widen with victory.

He swipes the bread roll of the ground and crawls off of you. "Yea- ah!!" he threw his arms in victory but then bumps his head on one of the lower shelves.

You sit there confused and speechless. "Aww... cat got your tongue Y/N?" he says with a mouthful of bread.

You ignore bowling ball and silently let out your rage in the corner of the closet. "C'mon Y/N... here I'll give you some.." Connie ripped off the unbitten side of the bread and you sat up in response.

"Ahh.." he gestured you to open your mouth and you innocently complied. Connie got closer but before he gave you the bread, he plopped it in his mouth and started laughing hysterically.

This only angered you more "Jerk." you muttered under your breath.

"Hm? What was that?" Connie hummed.

"I said je-" before you could finish your sentence, you felt a wet muscle entagle with yours.

All the blood rushed up to your face and you held in a scream of shock. You closed your eyes and embraced the moment.

As he pulled away you could see that Connie was obviously flustered. "Was the bread nice?" he managed to say.

"A bit soggy but it will do." you giggled and at that moment the door flung open.

"Aww we didn't catch any action." you heard a voice say.

"I told you they're not into each other," Sasha shouted.