Chapter Twenty the dinner or date?

Julian’s POV

I was nervous, I didn’t know what to wear tonight after I told my mom about it she nearly exploded with joy and went upstairs to her room to get dressed. Now I stood in front of my full sized mirror looking at my half naked body as I was just wearing my boxers.

“Giuliano?” My mothers voice sounded as she called out my name confused as why I was staring at myself in the mirror and not dressed. “Non so cosa indossare.” I replied back in Italian. ‘ I don’t know what to wear.’

“Vieni ti aiuterà a trovare qualcosa di carino da indossare.” She said in italian ‘come on I’ll help you find something nice to wear’ as I followed her into my closet as she pushed and shoved and dug everything out of the pigs sty and to an untouched black tuxedo that I’ve  never worn before.

“Mom who’s tux was this?” I asked her skimming my fingers over the material. “Your father’s.” She whispered staring at it than took it off the hook and gave it to me. “Go wash up an put it on I’ll help you with the rest.” She told me than walked out of my room and into hers.

 I put on the tux after I showered and sprayed some cologne on my body than brushed my hair a little and brushed my teeth with Colgate four times. My gums were bleeding a little so I stopped and rinsed my mouth out. “Mom I’m ready!” I shouted out and she walked out of her room smiling. “Good because they are ready too.” She said beaming and went down the steps I followed her with my dress shoes on and we quickly got into the car and drove to the restaurant.

Mom was all excited smiling all the way there and squealed when we got parked in the parking lot almost running in the restaurant like it was her first time seeing Toy’s R’ Us. Than stopped when I saw Annie smiling at me wearing a black collared buttoned dress with ruffles on the bottom half and I guess when she spun around it will twirl in a circle. She looked so cute and beautiful I couldn’t believe that my eyes was seeing someone so stunning in my life.

Annie’s POV

I almost gasped when I saw Julian, he was wearing a black tux and it fitted around his chest and body perfectly I felt so insecure at the moment. I mean I just got out of a relationship and I’m already checking another boy out, but this boy was hotter than you know who and I couldn’t deny it.

I smiled at him when I saw him laughing at his mom for being so excited she almost ran to us. Julian saw me and the smile fell from his face constructing into a serious, almost amused face. Was I that bad looking? I checked myself out of the corners of my eyes at the mirror beside me. No I looked fine than why is he staring at me like that?

Our parents sat us down at a separate table from them and we heard them chatting away while we stayed quiet just staring at each other. A man cleared his throat and we both looked up to see a waiter at our table. “Hello my name is Antonio and I will be your waiter tonight eh what would you lika to drink miss?” The waiter said in an Italian accent and I smiled at him. “Wine please.” I replied smiling hugely but Julian held up his hand when the waiter turned to leave. “We’ll have two cokes thanks.” Julian corrected my order and the waiter nodded walking off fast to the soda machines that only employees can use.