VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL

Misaki POV
******************************
Honestly, I'm stumped. I don't know what to get Usagi-San for Valentine's day. I got him a fountain pen for Christmas but today is difderent, I NEED to out do myself but how is the question. I paced around the room nervously, deep in thought on what to do for Usagi-San today. A light bulb flickered in my head but the idea itself was embarrassing as hell.
I'll cook some sweets for him, but not to sweet though. Then.... I guess I'll give him myself afterwards?
NOPE!!! I sound like a girl for crying out loud, but the sweets is a good idea. Oh I need to get him some flowers as well! Luckily he's working so it gives me enough time to prepare everything!
With the whole plan in my mind, I grabbed my jacket and went out into the freezing cold to get Usagi-San some flowers. I walked in the cold trying to think about what color roses to get him. Pink? White? Red? There's so many to choose from...maybe I'll get the white and red? Yeah, that'll do great!
I smiled to myself thinking how great I am. I'm really gonna out do myself today.
I entered the store with a slight smile and looked around for help,"Hello?"
A man from behind the desk revealed himself and gave me a smile,"Welcome! Is there anything you need help with?" He stated as he approached me.
I looked up and smiled at him, wow he's really tall...
The man that stood in front of me was extremely tall, blueish-black hair, and navy blue eyes. I bet he has a beautiful girlfriend.
I shook my head and nodded,"Yes! I would like a bouquet of white and red roses!" I stated quite proudly.
He nodded and went on to making the bouquet,"Coming right up sir!"
As I waited, I looked around the shop and thought about Usagi-San's reaction to my all out Valentine's day surprise. I felt my cheeks burn a bit when I realized that after all I've done he's most likely gonna take me into the bed...
No time for thinking of such erotic things Misaki! Focus on the plan! I shook my head once more and approached the counter, ready to pay for the bouquet. The man returned from the back of the store with a lovely bouquet of roses. My eyes sparkled at such an astonishing sight!
"How beautiful!"
The man smiles and handed me the roses," Indeed they are! I added 10% roses for the occassion." He gave me a wink as if he knew what was going on.
I nod at him and hand him the money," Thank you so very much! Happy Valentine's Day!" With that line I left the store with a huge smile on my face.
All I have to do is get him a teddy bear! That'll be easy, who wouldn't be selling bears today?
I ran as fast as I could to the nearest store and entered. The store was awfully crowded and I could barely see my way into the aisles. I managed to find the Valentine's day aisle but sadly it seemed all he but bears were gone. I frowned and held my head down,"Come on...just when things were going as planned..."
I looked around for another near but there was no one in sight. I was going to give up until I saw a bear at the corner of my eye. With determination I ran to the best and reached for it but as I reached there was another hand- it was a girl. I made eye contact with her and she made eye contact with me, she was pretty cute to be honest but I have my eyes set on another. With a smile I backed away slightly and grabbed the bear for the girl as I handed it to her,"Here you go miss, you can take it." She took it from my hand and smiles with a great smile.
"Thank you so much mister!" She said with a smile.
"No problem, Happy Valentine's Day." She nodded and walked away quite happily.
I sighed and left the store with just the bouquet of roses. I took my phone out to see the time- it was 4:46 pm. Crap, I need to hurry!
I began making my way back home so I can prepare dinner and the sweets. I made sure I entered the house as quietly as possble and closed the door behind me as quietly as possible as well. I looked in all the directions around me and luckily there was no Usagi-San in sight. Now the plan a commence!
I put the roses in a line from his room the kitchen and set the rest of the bouquet in a vase in the middle of the table. I immediately changed into nothing but a button down shirt and my boxers. The only thing that was left was the cooking.
I sprinted to the kitchen and put on my apron; I got the ingredients for Usagi-san's favorite food and the sweets and immediately began cooking.
It was a long process but I managed perfectly! By the time I was done it was already 9:10 pm; however, all that was missing was Usagi-san. That's when I heard his door fly open, all I could think of was hide.
I heard Usagi-san call out my name in confusion,"Misaki?"
I nod behind the counter, awaiting for him to enter the dining room. When he finally came down the stairs I popped up from the count t and greater him,"O-Oh hi Usagi-san! W-Would you like some dinner?"
He paused in his place and his eyes grew wide,"Misaki...?"
I approached him, my hands quivering in place,"Or would you like me?"
I was finally face to face with Usagi-san as a bright red appeared across my face. A smile then free upon his face and took me into his arms,"You did all this for me? You must've worked hard to do so."
I looked up at him and pouted,"I-It wasn't that much work. It's just my way of saying...Happy Valentine's day and I-I-I-I L-Love....you...."
Usagi-san chuckled a bit and lifted my face up so I was making proper eye contact with him,"Misaki you seriously need to stop seducing me. Even so, I'm still very happy you did this for me. Thank you."
I held my breath, not able to breathe until he put his lips against mine. Our lips were locked and he deepened the kids by inserting his tongue. Usagi-san pulled me closer to him and all I could do was wrap my arms around his waist. I was slowly melting in his kiss, my hands still shook and my body went numb. Why are his kisses so stimulating? Why does he always put this feeling into my body?
We soon parted each other's lips and I was finally able to breathe once again.
He smiled and picked me up bridal style,"Well I got what I wanted for Valentine's day. Now it's time for the main course!~"
My face turned fifty shades of red and I squirmed in his grasp but failed,"Hey what about the food and sweets I prepared?!"
As we entered his room and gave me a little grin and winked,"I know how to put those sweets to use.~"
With the thought in mind of what he will do to me with the sweets, my conscience was correct. Using the sweets he made a mess of me all night- dirtying me inside and out. I guess I was successful today...sorta.
******************************
Me: I hoped you enjoyed today's VALENTINE'S DAY special because I sure did! ^w^
Usagi-san: *pouts* But I wasn't in it for that long :/
Me:*rubs Usagi-san's head* You were working so it couldn't be helped. But nice job with using the sweets! ;3
Misaki: *turns red* Author-san please don't say such things! -////-
Me: Oh Misaki, you cinnamon roll. *pushes them back in the room* You guys go back to your love session! *thumbs up to Usagi-san*
Usagi: *already left with Misaki*
Me: *sighs happily* Those two... Anywho, I hope you enjoyed this little special I made for you all and hope you watch the amv i left at the top! Happy Valentine's Day to you all and I hope to see you in the next chapter! ^^ *bows*