6 out of 7

Hallway after hallway. Staircase after staircase. Albeit, the school was extremely glamorous, but it was just over the top. Most of the things here seemed unnecessary.

Finally giving in to asking for directions, I look around spotting a group girls flapping their jaws," Excuse me?"

Dead silence fills the hallway as 7 heads turn to me with beady eyes.

Brownish red shoulder length hair spoke up first, " Another commoner, " She scoffs, following her actions up with a exaggerated hair flip.

"Ayanokoji-San!" A voice harshly whispers. She throws a terrifying glance at the group, before rolling her eyes and walking off.

Her group immediately follows leaving me there confused.

"Are you lost?" A voice says behind me.

Turning around I come face to face with a tall boy, black hair and eyes, with a stoic expression on his face. And a small blonde with big chocolate brown eyes riding on his shoulders.

"Wow!" He shouts jumping down from his companion's shoulders," Your so pretty!"

Running, he leaps towards me, wrapping me in his arms. Looking down at the small boy that comes up about midway to my chest, I make eye contact. My face slightly pink from the compliment.

"Mitsukuni" a deep voice announces, before the little boy is plucked from me by his collar.

I look back up to see the young child held like a baby cat in mid air by the tall friend.

"Eh! Gomen ne!" The little boy proclaims before being placed back on his on two feet.

I giggle at the cuteness,"It's alright"

He shows me an adorable smile and says," I'm third year, Haninozuka Mitsukuni. And this is my cousin, Morinuzuka Takashi! He's a third you too!"

H-he's a third year!?!

"Ikuto Aya, 2nd year." I responded snapping out of my slight shock, smiling down at the small boy after contemplating mentally whether he truly was.

Giggling at my response he ask," So where do you need to go Ay-chan?" He smiled.

Quickly digging through the pocket of my hoodie, I pull out and unfold my schedule. Then handing it to him.

"You have the same class as Kyo-chan and Tama-chan!" He grins before jumping onto his cousin's shoulders"Forward on Takashi!" He says as if he were leading an army.

"Ah" Takashi replied before walking down the hall.

"Let's go Ay-chan!" Mitsukuni shouts

I quickly shrug and jog to catch up to them," Neh-ne Aya-chan?" He ask

"Hai Mitsukuni-sempai." I answer looking up at him

"Hah. You can call me Honey-Senpai, and you can all Takashi, Mori-Senpai, that's what the girls call us" he smiles

"Girls?" I question

He nods quickly. "Yep, me and Taka-chan are in club along with Kyo-chan and Tama-chan. There's also Kao-chan, Hika-chan, and Haru-chan!"

"What kind of club?" I question.

"Well it's a -" he stops being cut of by Ta- I mean Mori-Senpai

"We're here." His deep voice rings.

Honey-Senpai smiles from ear to ear as he jumps down from Mori's shoulders, opening the door to the 2nd year class room.

"Tama-chan! Kyo-chan!" He shouts running in