Haunted

I sigh rereading the text Kurenai sent me.

~Something came up at the restaurant. Won't be able to pick you up for a while. Stay safe. Love ya :)

I internally groan, again, as I trudge up and down the hallways looking for somewhere to keep myself occupied. The libraries? Filled with loud teens. The gym? Soon as I had walked in, the whole men's basketball team whipped their heads at me, making me inch my way to the door and then run out. This school has at least a million rooms and yet they were all occupied or locked.

I stand in place, tilting my head back and closing my eyes. Taking a deep breath. Taking in the silence of the hall, I open my eyes to see a sign hanging above my head. Stepping back, I notice the intricate design and gothic style letters. 'Black Magic Club'
Spotting the doors that reside under it. Large black doors, hand carved design of roses, and black metal door handles to match. Latching onto one of the handles, I enter.

Quietly closing the door behind me, I step further into the room letting the dark, yet soothing, aura surround me. Looking around I notice the gothic antique furniture through out the room. The voodoo like objects that were organized and in place. The lit torches that were the only light source.
I continued to look around, not noticing the creaking door.

SLAM!

Immediate reaction. Leaping up into the air. My Neko taking complete control. My nails imbedding themselves into the hard and expensive ceiling. My feet placed firmly on the beam that ran across it. I FEEL LIKE SPIDAH-MAN!!

I tilt my head back towards the door, causing my view to be upside down. Spotting the culprit dressed in a black cloak, which he hangs on a hook next to the door along with a black wig he wore. Turning back to the room he walks further in.

A sudden urge soon runs through me as I feel myself being pushed to the back of my mind. My body begins to move, but not at my command. My hands grow lax as they let go of their hold on the ceiling. Swiftly landing on the ground with no sound, my right places itself over my heart as my body takes a knee. I'm fully aware that I'm completely exposed with my tail and ears out and about. These feeling of wanting to serve and protect filled my senses.

I quickly got my control back and jumped to my feet. My heart beating fast due to the fact that I basically just got myself killed. I was fully prepared to spit out words in order to give a somewhat sane explanation of all... this. Ohmyjuiceohmyjuiceohmyjuice.

Seconds past and the dude never acknowledged me. What the- I took a closer realizing something, he has freaking headphones in!

(He's kinda cute too)

Who are you?!?

(Your conscious you idiot)

Wah!!! You're so mean!

(Just get your self out of there before he sees you!)

I feel like a werewolf.......

Keeping my eyes on Mr. Hood, I back up towards the door, slowly pushing it open.

Silently closing the door behind me, I take a deep breath before leaning against it. What happened back there? It felt like something took complete control of everything. My mind, my actions. And all I could do was sit and watch. Well, I can't say I haven't been helpless before.

Soon enough, I'm brought back to reality when I realize that I'm not in the hallway. This room, unlike the last, has large windows lined through the walls. Red couches in groups of their own, coffee tables to match. Also, smaller tables to themselves accompanied by chairs. The eye catching piece? A beautiful grand piano that lay by itself in the corner of the room, as if it were in another world completely.

I slowly approached the luxurious instrument, tracing the engraved name with my fingertips. Running a hand over the wooden cover that hid the keys to a enchanting story. Taking a seat at the piano bench, I lift open the cover and play.

The empty room is filled with harmonious music. Every note displaying the feelings from a non-existent heart. Every chord speaking the words of a story never told. Bringing back memories of a time where I played to see the joyous expressions of the ones I cared for. When I didn't have to worry about the judgement of others. When I didn't have to abide by the boundaries set down.

Finishing on a dimuendo, the notes slowly become softer. I open my eyes to the sight of the spotless, white ceiling above. Not caring about the stupid, salty drops of water that have shed from my eyes. Just there, numb. The sound of soft clapping takes me out of my trance. Slowly turning my head back towards the piano. I continue to stare off into space. My mind empty.

Feeling a hand placed on my shoulder I turn to meet soft, brown eyes. "Konichiwa."

I continue to stare at her,"Hello." My voice soft and light.

In a sudden burst, I returned to my old self. Quickly rubbing my eyes to unsuccessfully be rid of the stains left behind," I-I'm sorry for tresspassing." I stutter out quickly, keeping my gaze towards the floor. Scooting back off the bench, hiding my face under my bangs.

I make a hasty exit towards any door, but not before stumbling on my own two feet and slamming my face against a wall.

"Ouch..." I mutter, rubbing my forehead.

"Are you okay Ms. Ikuto?" A voice questions.

I look up to meet silver framed glasses, filled with a glare from the now turned on lights. I quickly jumped back, basically hopping on my feet before, finally, ending up with my back against the floor.

"Itte." I simply said.

A pair voices comment,"You're really clumsy."

I push myself up onto my arms looking at the group of people. Oh dear.

"Are you okay Aya-chan?" Honey says leaning over me.

I turn to face him and give him a smile." Yes, I'm fine."

I pick myself off the ground and dust off."What are you guys doing here?," I ask.

"We should be-" One twin starts.

"Asking you that." The other ends.

I raise an eyebrow letting them know of my confusion."What do you mean?"

"Well Ms. Ikuto, this abandoned music room is where we do most of our clubs activities." Kyoya answers.

"You're Aya?" A voice questions.

I turn to face brown eyes."Yes, you must be Haruhi-ku-" I stop, realizing this dude isn't a dude.

"Chan?" I continue.

The room seemed to have frozen as soon as I had closed my mouth. I turned to face the boys to see them them with their mouths ajar or extremely stiff.

Tamaki seems to snap out first, thrusting his finger towards my face."DON'T LET HER ESCAPE!"

My senses heighten as my body went into fight or flight mode. A hand comes from behind, I move swiftly to the left, dodging it as I grab onto the perpetrator's wrist, launching him over my shoulder and onto the floor. A flash of blonde appears in front of me. I take notice of the stance he's taken and quickly recognize it as the Haninozuka style. Taking defensive measurements, I block and dodge the strikes. Before launching into a hand-spring to get more space in between me and Honey. My legs are kicked out from under me as an orange haired fiend slides under me, launching me into the air. Catching myself with my hands, I do a quick windmill, placing myself back on my feet. I run towards the orange blur as jump onto his chest, sending him flying across the room. Honey, is quick to react as he leaps up to the air launching kunais. I crouch down allowing them to fly over my head, but grabbing the last thrown. The sound of a sword being pulled out rings in my ears. I quickly turn to see Mori-Senpai in a samurai's stance wielding the sword with both hands. Neither of us act. He takes the chance to move first as he slashes the sword down at me. Taking the kunai I acquired, use it to deflect the blade. Metal against metal, no one chooses to give in. With the flick of a wrist, I changed the direction off the sword to an odd angle causing him to loosen his grip. At that moment I took hold of the weapon, and slam the hilt of it into Mori's stomach. Finally, I turned around to face the, once again, charging Honey. I ran towards him, spinning on my feet to deflect his movement. With that moment I wrapped an arm around his body, pinning arms to his side, and bringing the sword to his neck.

I look around, seeing the results of my work. Hikaru strewn across the ground. Kaoru slumped against the wall. Mori on his knees clutching his stomach. Kyoya, Tamaki, and Haruhi all with utter shock in their faces. I realize I've caused to much trouble, and release Honey from my grasp, bringing the sword to my side.

I take a glance at the sword in my hand. I can't believe I lost control. My eyes glow bright as I continue to stare. Memories flash rapidly. A red scene appears before me. Bodies lay unmoving. Signs of a great struggle obvious in the room. A little girl with blood stained hands stands in the middle of it all.

The memory ends pulling me back into the present.

"Aya, are you okay?" A soft voice ask.

Reverting back to my human side, I look up to meet Haruhi's gaze." H-hai." I say mustering up a faint smile.

I turn to face everyone else after she returns a wary smile."I apologize for my brash actions. I did not wish to cause any harm." Bowing in respect.

Looking up, my eyes make contact with onyx ones before suddenly being hidden behind a glare."Apology excepted, but please forgive us."

"For what?" I question before being taken off my feet and having my arms and legs strapped to a chair.

Tamaki, who has seemed to have snapped of his trance, is first to speak up,"How do you know about my precious daughter?!? And how is it that you have taken down Honey-Senpai and Mori-senpai?!? Are you a spy sent to figure we such handsome men have come here together?!??" He shouts in my face.

Allowing the bones and muscles in my hands and feet to go lax. I slip from the cuffs and stand, rubbing my wrist." First of all Haruhi is way to pretty to be a guy." I answer before going to poke her neck." And she does not bear an Adam's apple."

Continuing on,"Second. Mori-Senpai and Honey-Senpai where going easy on me. I'm fully aware of their families' history, so I never under estimated them for a second. Third. You my friend, are an idiot."

My last answer sending him into a corner of woe. Had this been an anime, I'd have some serious sweat drops and irk marks.

"Aya-chan!" Honey shouts."You're really good!"

"Ah." Mori grunts.

I turn to face the two seniors,"Wait? You guys aren't mad at me?"

"No. Just a little surprised" The twins answer. Supporting one another." Kyoya-Sempai never mentioned you were a martial arts specialist."

"What do you mean? How would he know?"I ask getting a little frustrated.

"Kyoya has knows everything about everyone." Honey answered.

I freeze in place. He shouldn't know. What if he does? You don't know who they are, or what they're capable of. But should I be worrying? I've hid my past up until now. So how should this be any different?