So that's who you are...

Silence was all there was. After Miki's little entrance and all we ended up back at the couches we started at. So here we are.

Finally breaking the silence, Miki stood from his spot next to me and opened his mouth." I am Daisuke Mikito, but you can call me Miki."

Haruhi brought her hand to her chin and spoke." Where have I heard that before? "

Everybody looked to Kyoya with questioning looks on their faces. In response he pushed up his glasses and said," Daisuke Mikito, 2nd year. Attending Ouran also on an all round athletics scholarship." Finishing up with a rather hard snap of his little journal closing.

Miki just nods in agreement and turns his head to Haruhi, who was still thinking." So you're not a lady lover?"

Everyone just dead pans, while he stood there oblivious to his own actions.

Haruhi abruptly stands up and point her finger in Miki's face." I remember now!"

The room stays silent in response to Haruhi's actions. Oh the unanswered questions...

" Wanna tell us Haruhi?" I asked.

" He's the son of Daisuke Akito. The famous actor off the new block buster!" She shouted.

Mikito seemed to stiffen to this, and I knew why. Though, I'm not the only one to have noticed. From the corner of my eye, I spotted Kyoya closely examining him. Creep...

"What did you say Miss Aya?" The Devil speaks!

I stand to my feet, and answer,"N-O-T-H-I-N-G."

I grabbed a hold of Miki's wrist and walked off to the dressing rooms. I pulled him in with me, closing the curtains on the shocked faces of the host club.

Coming back out with Miki behind me, we see the still shocked faces of the host club. All except for Mori, Kyoya, and Haruhi.

"Kaoru. Hikaru." Kyoya spoke.

Instincts kicked in immediately. Swiftly pivoting on my foot, I turn to grab at the wrist of Hikaru, becoming back-to-back with Miki. Who had Kaoru with his hands behind his back and on his knees.

"You idiots, we've already gone through this before!" I exclaimed.

Miki turns his head to me and ask,"Before?"

I sigh."Yea, after I got caught in here."

"They tried to hurt you?"Miki said through grit teeth.

"Hey! Let go it hurts!" Kaoru yells. My eyes focusing on him, seeing the tightening hold of Miki's hands in his wrist.

I look up to Miki, and see is eyes flicker from black to blue. Crap.

I immediately let go off Hikaru, and turnt to Miki grabbing his hands, trying to pry them off Kaoru. It was no use. I could hear small growls from Miki.

I had to hurry up.

"Miki! It wasn't there fault! It was mine! So tell Damon that. Damon, if you can hear me. I started it. They were just using self-defense . They're innocent." I quietly exclaimed.

"If you're looking for someone to hurt, Its me!" I yelled quietly.

Kaoru was abruptly let go, and a deep and vicious growl sounded, ever so slightly. Miki eyes returned back to the blue I knew. He let out a sharp breath before collapsing on to me.

I steadied myself with him in my arms."You alright?" I teased softly.

"Don't you ever do that again, baka." He playfully sneered.

"What just-" Haruhi began.

Miki and I quickly looked at one another knowing we had to come up with something.

"I'm really protective around Aya here. So, when I heard her say that you all had tried to get her, I kinda got mad." He spoke."And growing up with a bunch of dogs and I kind of growl when I'm mad."

The twins responded," That's weird."

I puffed out the air in my chest and continued walking.

"Something on your mind." He spoke.

I turn my head to look at Miki, who walks non-chalantly beside me. "They're exhausting." I admit

He just lets out a laugh and puts hands behind his head."I don't blame them."

My back straightens just a bit, and I pull an annoyed face."What's that supposed to mean?"

"Keep that up and your face is gonna stay like that." He replied.

I just rolled my eyes at him and quickened my pace, frustrated.

I'm so sorry for the really late update and really short chapter! I just didn't want you guys to wait any longer for this.