Chapter 2

-- Bianca --

.

"Get off Bib ! And give me my mascara !"

My bathroom was a real mess. Maria was in a corner, getting her hair straight while Joannie emptied her purse all upside down, finally finding her gloss. My mom was raging from the living room. For once she was there, it needed to be the day I was putting the house upside down the most. Well, that's what she thought. I did a last touch up to my makeup and left the place the the others. Salomé joined me a couple of seconds later, screaming to the girls the hurry up. Both of them laughed, while my friend placed her curly hair through the input mirror. Three minutes later, they went out. The auburn hair of Maria framed really well her southern face and Joannie had shining eyes and hair pulled into a well-made toque. My mom gave my a dark look while I went out of the house, my three friends behind me. They talked up to the subway, where I took the door in the face, because the wind was pulling my hair in front of my eyes. I burst of laugh, just like them, having to grip Joannie's arm not to fall to the floor. A big silence was planing in the station, doing nothing but doubling our laugh. For once, I felt like it was going to be a great evening. That my friends would be happy. And that, for once, it would be because of me.

 .

-- One hour later --

.

A loud burp sounded in the small restaurant where we stopped to eat. I turned around to see a boy of my school. Maria swallowed her last french fries and went to throw his plate. The girls went to the washroom for a last makeup check, I followed them to do the same. We then went out into the fresh air of April, all excited to go to the concert. Even me, who didn't know them. My friends then began leading me to the inventory of stuff I should have learned this week, to look like an acceptable fan.

"First of all, there's Harry Styles" started Salomé. "He's the youngest, he's 18, his birthday is February first. He's from Holmes Chapel and he loves cat."

"After" continued Maria "there's Liam Payne. He's 19, his birthday is August twenty-eight. He's from Wolverhampton and he's the one with the biggest heart."

"Then" added Joannie "we have Louis Tomlinson. He's the oldest, he's 20 and his birthday is the twenty-four of December. He's from Doncaster and he's the funniest."

"There's also Niall Horan. He's 19 and his birthday is September thirteen. He's from Mullingar and he's the Irish of the group. "

"Finally, we have Zayn Malik. He's 19 and his birthday is January twelve. He's from Bradford and he's the mysterious one."

"So" I concluded "Harry is the curly one, Liam is one of the brown one, Louis is the other brown, Niall is the blond one and Zayn is the Pakistanis. That's it ? I'm OK for the night ?"

They nodded and I clapped my hands. We had come to the door that led us backstage. I repeated what I knew about them in my head, I didn't wanted to shame them. It was their night. They would be the queens. Not me and my one night shit. I felt so excited when we had arrived. The fans were screaming and we saw the boys jumping on stage. The girls were screaming the lyrics while dancing. For myself, I was only dancing, I haven't been able to learn every song during the last week. Salomé turned to see me at a moment and held me in her arms, ruffling at the same time my blond hair. "Damn that I love you Bib..." I graped her a little bit harder, I was happy to make her happy.

 .

The boys greeted the crowd and I caught myself telling me that the show wasn't as long as I had thought. And they weren't singing as bad as people said at school. Even, their voices was quite great. I saw them coming backstage, the girls overwhelmed with excitement beside me. Louis went in the first, after Harry had jumped on his back. I blew. I had at least two names. Well... I couldn't mixed Louis with Liam, the last one was on the background of Maria and Joannie's cellphone. And Harry was Salomé's one. It was then the turn of Zayn to enter, a hand replacing the few strands that had the misfortune to come out of their location. He stopped in full movement when he saw us. The curly, still clinging to his friend, shouted to Niall :

"Officers ! Fans !"

The girls giggled and I sketched a small smile. The blond looked up at me and my heart froze. Finally, the evening was going to be hard. Definitely. I immediately turned around, to not having him in my field of vision. Liam was the last to enter backstage, helping Harry to reach to ground. The browned hair presented himself before apologizing and joining a man a little further. They all presented, I dodged a little Niall. I continued to fix the brown, which maintained a lively conversation with the one who was probably the manager of their tour. Liam pointed us before speaking again. After a few minutes, everything seemed to calm down and the singer returned to us. He grabbed the four others and they made a circle, a bit further. Zayn raised his head at a time and his brown eyes met mine. I immediately looked away, this guy had something I didn't wanted to know. He seemed too good to approach me. The circle was broke and they came to us.

"We have something to offer you..." Liam began, throwing me a sidelong glance.

For a few seconds, I felt uncomfortable, which happened very rarely. My fingers began to play with my necklace that I always wear. I focused my attention to the discussion while Liam took up speaking.

"We have a photo shoot in an hour and they asked us to choose a couple of fans to come with us. Do you want to ?"

The girls had already accepted at the end of the question, while I was still thinking. Those boys had a strange thing. But I wasn't there for me. I was there for them. For my best friends. I nodded my head.

"So follow us !" Harry exclaimed.

They put us between them, then their bodyguards joined us. With rapid steps, we left the building to get into a limousine. The boys greeted a few fans who were waiting outside, trying to hide us as best as they could. The doors closed and I sighed when I saw that I was next to the Pakistanis, who didn't inspired me a lot. He remembered me of someone. At this moment, I realized that I had seen him at his audition, one day I was bored, a little while ago. The only one I had seen. Harry pulled out a bottle of champagne from the mini fridge and asked if we wanted some. Without hesitation this time, I accepted. My friends did the same, with a big smile. The cap flew through the sunroof and we went to a destination that was unknown to us.

-----

So, second chapter ! I know, bored as hell. But some people liked it when it was in french. So... why not in english ?

R, xx