Chapter 7

Okay so in this chapter it's going to rotate between all three points of view as I'm writing this I'm trying so hard to make it easy to understand so love you guys and I hope you enjoy this chapter
*reading this chapter fills you with determination

"It's a beautiful day outside, birds are singing, flowers are blooming, on days like this kids like you, should be burning in hell" I held my knife in hand ready to fight as Sans finished his sentence. I could feel and hear Frisk trying to fight for control but I wouldn't let her gain control I was going to kill everyone and I had saved Sans for last just to hear her screams ah it was all music to my ears. Say goodbye to your precious Sans Frisk because after he's gone you're next.

I could sense Frisk trying to get out and I knew she wasn't gone at least not yet and I could still save her from Chara I had to save her from Chara I couldn't lose her to Chara not like I lost Papyrus and all my friends. I'd rather die than lose Frisk as well.

Chara wouldn't let me go it was either she let me go or both of us were going to die. I'd rather have us die than him.

If I can't save Frisk I'll have to kill them both but I won't let Frisk go I'll absorb her soul and go to the regular world with her. I'll do whatever it takes to save her soul.

Sans had killed me and Chara a few times already and each time Sans grew even more depressed so I finally took control I pushed Chara out but right as I did that Sans had once again hit me on 1 hp "NO FRISK" this time it was for good but Sans ran to me and held me close. "No Frisk please don't die I won't let you go" "I'm so sorry Sans" I kissed him on the cheek to let him know that I wasn't going to leave him I wasn't going to die.

I held Frisk in my arms and I knew she had very little hp remaining but I also knew that Chara was still out there and me and Frisk had to stop her. I carried Frisk's weak body home and laid her in bed. God I wished I could kiss her but since I couldn't I just stroked her hair "oh Frisk I could've lost you" I was about to cry but instead I remained strong I had to for her sake. I knew deep down that she could regain her strength and together me and her could stop Chara but for now I was going to make sure Frisk got her rest and healed properly.

I smiled up at Sans even though I was hurting because I knew that he needed hope and we both needed the determination to stop Chara once and for all.

*the plan to stop Chara once and for all fills Frisk and Sans with determination