Chapter 10

I came before the castle knife in hand ready to end Chara once and for all. "Frisk what are you doing here" "Sans go I have to do this alone" "what if she kills you" "then you'll take my soul before she does and you'll cross the barrier with my soul within you" "NO!" "Sans please I don't like this anymore than you do but this must be done" I started to walk away when Sans pulled me close "you don't have to do this right now you can wait another day" I sighed "you're right but I'm going to do this" "no you're not" Sans said and picked me up and magically teleported us back to his room. "SANS WHAT THE FUCK" "I'm sorry Frisk but I won't let you risk your life I want longer with you please stay for me" he looked at me with pleading eye sockets I started to tear up "I'm sorry Sans" "fuck I wish I could kiss you to shut you up and change your mind" at that I kissed him as best as I could "F-Frisk" "we are going to stop Chara together and cross the barrier together and start a life on the surface" Sans nodded agreement "but we're going to wait one more day before that time okay Frisk?" "Okay" "I'll go get us dinner from Grillby's" "I'm coming with so you can stay safe" Sans smiled and we both went out the door off to Grillby's.
Grillby was understandably nowhere to be found.