Gamers: Taurtis x Samgladiator

(A/N: Hey guys it been a long time but here is a new chapter hope u enjoy and plz send me request to who I should write about!)

((Sam POV))

I woke up and today was my one and only love birthday. I'm guessing you want to know my lover right. Well read the damn title! It's Taurtis! I got up and took a shower. I trembled feeling the warm water go down my spine and onto my bunny tail. Bunny tail you ask well I'm a bunny hybrid why bc my dad is a hybrid to. I got out of the shower went to change and left to J's house to plan out Taurtis' birthday. When I got there I saw J,Yuki,Chan,Invader and Silly. I had a bad feeling bc there was only 2 boys and 4 girls p.s. all the girls are yaoi fans. Suddenly they (well the girls) took me upstairs and left me in my boxers "Sammy-poo looks so kawaii~!" "Shut up Invader!" they put me on a bunny suit except for the ears and tail cuz I already have that and took me to the mirror. The minuet I saw my self I turned dark red. I had a black strapless bathing suit but wasn't made for water with a little bow on top and see through leggings that went up to my lower thigh and high hills. My tail was sticking out and I didn't have my hat on that made people think my ears was fake so my ears were popping out and wrist bands. I blushed and the girls took me down stairs to see what J would think. When J saw me he blushed and gave me a thumbs up. J and the girls put me in a box that said happy birthday and said 'From: Sam,J,Silly,Yuki,Chan, and Invader To: Taurtis' there was holes in the box so I could breath. Now we wait for Taurtis.

~Time skip~ A/N Sam must look real cute in that!! >\\\\\\<

((Taurtis POV))

I walked to J's house all ready and fancy. I wonder what Sam gave me I walked into J's house and everybody came out and said "SUPRISE MOTHER******!!" I laughed when I heard that. I was happy that everyone was here but wait where is Sam why isn't he here. My heart shattered that he wasn't here for my birthday. "What's wrong Taurtis?" J asked me. "Well Sam isn't here." he looked at me shocked "Yea he is you just have to wait to see him.". Okay now I'm confused so I have to wait to see my own boyfriend! "HEY TAURTIS TIME TO OPEN YOUR PRESENT!!" Yuki yelled across the room. I went and read the tag 'From: SAM, J,Yuki,Chan,Silly, and Invader To: Taurtis' I almost cried when I read Sam bc he wasn't here. The box was Sam's height and had tiny holes so I couldn't see in it. I opened the box and saw the most sexiest (A/N lol wtf) thing in my hole life SAM WITH A HOT SUIT. He was blushing like mad and on his thigh is said 'Taurtis' Property' I rushed and picked him up bridal style and went to J's guest room. "Um I think we went a little to overboard." Said Silly.

WARNING LEMON

((Sam POV))

Taurtis pushed me on the bed and striped off the bathing suit I blushed and closed me knees together well tried to. Taurtis shoved his way through "No need to be shy Sam ill be gentle~~." I blushed he smirked and nibbled on my neck. I moaned out softly but he wasn't satisfied with it so he sucked hard on my sweet spot on my neck leaving a hickey causing me to moan loud "Ah!" Taurtis then left hickeys and bite marks all over my both inner and outer thigh. He then kissed me roughly and bit my bottom lip softly and I moaned which gave him access to slip in his tounge in my mouth and explore every inch of my wet cavern I moaned into the kiss. I felt his hand go down to my crotch "Ah~ more mmm!" After a while of him stroking me I finally came. "Ah!" He started fingering me until he took out his fingers and took out his HUGE t-thing. Now I think I'm scared. He slowly put it in until it was all in. Then the pain stung me. "N-no! Taurtis I-I-it h-h-h-hurts!" "Its okay Sam I won't move until you get used to it." I nodded telling him I was ready he then started thrusting the pain turned into pleasure when he hit my sweet spot "Ah! F-faster ah!" Taurtis did and after a few more thrust "T-Taurtis I'm gonna cu- ah!" I came into Taurtis' chest and then Taurtis came inside me I felt the warm cum go inside me "Ah~!" we both forgot we were at J's house and fell asleep.

((J POV))

Me and the girls were on the other side of the door and heard everything Me,Yuki, Silly were having major nose bleeds Chan and Invader passes out from there nose bleed and all the girls were fangirling

(A/N soooo how was it?! I ship them! I hope you guys enjoyed and wot should I write bout next time!

Grian: I hate u
Me: Why?!
Grian: Bc Sam is mine
Taurtis: No he isn't Sam is mine
Me: No Sam is mine
Sam: I only belong to Taurtis and Grian
Me: :'( </3

Yaoi one shots: Anime & Youtubersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें