Cuts Gamers:Male Reader x Samgladiator

[be warn if u get triggers by people cutting then don't read]

((Male Reader POV))

Hi my name is (y/n) and I live with Sam and Taurtis. Taurtis is funny and all but I like the bunny boy. The problem is he only talks to Taurtis but rarely. He always been sad and when I hang out with my girlfriend, Kiyu he always seem sad. Anyway today I'm going ... well tomorrow I'm going to break up with Kiyu! I went to my locker next to Sam. "Hey Sam!" He looks at me about to say something but then Kiyu comes. "Hey honey wanna walk me to class~" "Sorry Kiyu not today." she gives me a frown and say ok. I look at Sam waiting for a 'Hello' which he finally says "Hello..." Sam then walks away with his bunny ears drooping. I was about to grab his wrist but then the bell rang 'Crap!' I rushed to the classroom and we began class.

~time skip...~

It's lunch time and I grab Sam and push him into the closet. "W-wha!" I shove him against the wall and kiss him roughly. I slip my tongue in his mouth. We fight for domaine and I win. I move to his neck and nibbled at it leaving a hickey. "Ah! A-aren't you d-dating Kiyu!?" "I'm going to break up with her." "W-why?!" "Bc I love YOU!" he blushed and said me too. He looked so cute >\\\\\<. Then i asked him "Can I 'hold' you?" he nodded saying yes.

After we did 'That' I was really happy bc I got to see Sam as a uke. I then realized he never took off his shirt and always wore long sleeves. I pulled the sleeves up and saw knife cuts. "SAM! WHY WERE YOU CUTTING YOUR SELF!" "I'm sorry I just went under depression when you were dating Kiyu so I... cut myself..." Sam... don't EVER do that again. I love YOU and only YOU. Got that." "Yes thank you for saving me."

((Sam POV))

That's not the reason I've been cutting. No one can save me. I'm alone. No one understands me. The reason I cut is...

Dun dun cliffhanger haha if you want a part 2 tell me in the comments and I'm sorry this is a super short chapter I'm really tired and some things are going on so yea bye...