Chapter 2

"So what's this asylum anyways?" Io questioned. "Well, its an old one one of those cheesy things you would see in paranormal shows or movies." He ate a breakfast sandwich. "Heh,yea probably just some random thing people made up just to spook the public or something." Nai said. They all just laughed. Marato looked at the time,"Oh damn,5th periods gonna start..uh gotta go Nai see you afterschool!" Marato and Io got up beginning to run back to school. "Ma-Marato..can...can we please slow down i'm out of breath man, god damn this asthma!" Io huffed pulling out an inhaler using it a few times. "C'mon Io hurry up!" "In..a...minute" "NO now hurry-" "I SAID IN A MINUTE GOD DAMMIT!" he smacked Marato. "o...ow..okay i'm sorry man..jeez." Marato said rolling his eyes. Io was good and they walked the rest of the way back up to the school. Io and Marato split up going to different classes. It was now time for Social Studies, It was somewhat interesting..okay not really it was politics and citizenship its only interesting if your trying to become the president or a lousy politician.

"Pssssttt..Io!' someone had whispered. "Io! Waaake up sleepy boy." the boy sitting next to him tossed a paper ball at him. "Uwah!? Oh sorry i'm awake..oh hey Kayomo." This is Kayomo also a freshman he is a boy with brown scruffy hair who's the groups little cutie..well male cutie anyways he hits on almost everyone be it Io, Marato. He's gay but he drops compliments to the girls too. "Hey where we're you? Reyan we're waiting for you at the table!" he questioned. "Oh..we we're Starbucks with Nai." "Ooooooh okay!" he smiled. "Excuse me Kayomo, Io clearly flirting back their with each other is clearly more important then my lesson!" The teacher shouted as the whole class began laughing. Kayomo blushed putting his head down in embarrassment. "Sorry sir." "Hmph..now class turn to page-" "NO actually shut up, you embarrassed Kayomo and that's accecptable, go to hell!" he flipped him off. "OFFICE! NOW." he yelled. "I-Io you didn't have to.." "Hush Kayomo i did it for you, what the hell are you all looking at you can suck his dick for all i care!" He walked to the office.

It was the end of 5th period. Marato walked up to Kayomo, "Hey where's Io it's time for theater." Marato asked. "O-oh he got in trouble." Kayomo replied. "For what?" "Standing up for me." "God damn i hate the Social Studies teacher..all those goody goodies bend over for him so they can just get good grades."  "Hey hey hey!" someone with green hair walked up. "Oh hey Reyan!" they both said. Reyan is a tall boy he's the meanish one in the group somehow they tolerate him. "Where the fuck is Io?" Reyan questioned. "Oh...he's in the office" Marato replied. "Ah k..well catch you gaylords later!" He walked away. Time passed and it was now 10th period the final one, the girl's school has already got out so they we're just waiting for the boys. Io sat next to Kayomo in theater along with Marato and Reyan. "Week lunch detention and calling home so that's just lovely." Io grunted. "Okay may i get my Romeo and my Juliet?" The director of the students asked. "Ya know it's messed up their doing this." Io said. "Let's see ah Io and Reyan!" he shouted. "WHAT?!" They both shouted. "Mhm, we're practicing the kissing scene between Romeo and Juliet!"  he said with glee. "Reyan your Romeo! And Io your Juliet! And Action!" "Why didn't they  choose you Kayomo?" Marato asked. "I-i didn't do a good enough act that's why that and well..i was to short." "Oh hey! Watch!" He elbowed him with a grin on his face. Io and Reyan looked like they were going to die. The twos lips slowly met Io tried to cover up his expression but he just looked stupid and almost as if he was going to throw up. Reyan on the other hand did cover it up and kissed him for real instead of a fake one. "O-oh my..th..their good" Kayomo whispered. "Yea but their both straight!" Marato said laughing so hard. Io and Reyan finished walking down from the stage. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Io shouted at Reyan. "Whaaaat didn't like my kiss?" Reyan said smugly. "YOU VIOLATED MY MOUTH YOU ASS!" "G-guys please lets not fight right now really please." Kayomo spoke up. "He's right.." Io  sighed. School was over and they all met up.

"Hey boys!" Nai shouted with two girls standing next to her. "Hey girls!" they shouted. "So Marato you said something about an asylum?" a girl spoke up. It was a rather busty girl with blue hair this girl being Meyo. "Yuuuup that's right!" He shouted. "Tell us about!" The other girl being a petite girl with silver hair. "Well it's a "rumored" asylum that's filled with paranormal stuff and demonic crap." The two began laughing. "We'll go to my house to do it." Nai answered. They all took their phones out calling/texting their parents letting them know where they were going. They all walked to Nai's house going to her room. Marato took a book out as the rest sat down. "So we must chant, Spirits of the New Tree please take us into paradise after we draw the shape of a tree." He showed them the picture of it. The tree had a hole in it,they drew it on a white bored. They all chanted it 4 times and then the tree began to glow. "What the?!" Marato shouted as the rest stared in awe. The bored began to shake as things began to change around them. The inside the outside everything they tried running for the  door but it was locked from the outside for an odd reason. The group panicked screaming as more and more began to change slowly as the room bwcame messier and messier. Then everything became black instantly.