Chapter 4

After escaping whatever the hell happened Io lost Nai he stumbled into an Elevator which had 4 floors the three buttons haven't worked so he had ended up going to the basement. The basement was more horrific then Block A of the Asylum giving off a putrid smell. Io walked down the hall and into a room where sat a corpse laying on a bed with horrific surgery equipment,it looked like she was killed brutally with guts hanging out and everything this was not a good sign. Io walked up to the girl least wanting to know her name, he grabbed then nametag. "O'Riley, Violet Age 18, Rising Eclipse Academy For Girls. "Pooor bastard." He said staring at the girl. He as well found a note by her but left it there in case SHE was a ghost and would have killed him, most likely gonna die anyways he's probably got tetanus. He decided to walk further down the never ending corridor when the lights went out. This time a shadow was at the end of the hall. Dead patients came out the doors including the dead girl. Io ran for the elevator as they all chased him chanting quietly,"Join Us" He pressed 4th rapidly until they reached him.

Marato has just woken up lost and in a bed with no mattress he got up stretching and looked around confused. Marato's heart sank,"It worked.." he whispered . He walked out his room and went to a window,it was pitch black and possibly rain but nothing could be seen outside. Marato walked around going to lose his shit eventually. "Marato!" a voice called out. It was Kayomo! Kayomo hugged him tightly scared. "Shh,your okay now Kayomo it's alright,c'mon now buddy! We gotta find the rest" He said cheerfully. The two walked into a room which looked like a shower block smelling awful. "These are some pretty weird shower nozzles." Kayomo murmured. "Yea no kidding." He observed them then getting an awful feeling realizing these weren't shower block,it was a gas chamber. As it sprayed a gas the two held their breath until they passed out.

The only two not knocked out was Meyo and Ayoko (The flatchest from earlier) Meyo smirked,"Hey Nai ain't here." She said with a grin. "So what Ayoko? OH NO!" Yes the most terrible thing in this whole Asylum happened to Meyo. Ayoko was groping her. "Ohhh yus baby!" Ayoko wasn't a lesbian or least that's what she says. "Keepin dat ass fresh in a awful Asylum hun!" she smacked her butt. "Gah Ayokoooo stop it!" Meyo shouted. "Or what?" She smirked. "Meyo couldn't fight but Ayoko did basketball. "Yea das right baby! You can't do anything,whyyyy? Nai ain't here and neither is a teacher!" she continued. "AYOKO I WILL FUCKING BITCH SLAP YOU AND POST THAT PIC ALL OVER FUCKING FACEBOOK IF YOU DON'T STOP BEING A FUCK!" Meyo yelled. "Ok..ok jeez..girl can't have her boobs." She murmured. "AYOKO YOU AIN'T GOT ANY YOU FLAT CHEST AND FLAT ASS!" she yelled. "So? Petites can be pervy too!" Ayoko cameback. "You need some petits cause you ain't petite for shit!" Meyo yelled. "Jeez okay asshole i'll stop.." she sighed. "Now my leg hurts cause i got spasms so can we please find a resting place here in this awful place?" Ayoko asked. "Yea yea whatever." Meyo said. The two walked room after room till finding some beds (First, no their not like Naomi and Seiko don't bring up how their like it and how this is similar to CP.) The beds broken of course..why wouldn't they be?

She finally gave up and just hopped on Meyo's back and Meyo agreed only IF she didn't touch her chest. The two went down into the hall and walked the long way until the lights went out again. "PaTiEnT 531 and 570 To ThE X-RaY RoOm." the lights flickered back on as they looked finding a tattoo on their arms engraved. 531 and 570. They were worried and went the opposite direction not wanting to find out what lies ahead but, the door was gone as it was just a wall now. The two now had no choice but to go to the xray room.