The new girl

~ YOUR POV ~

Today when I was walking to school I heard we were having a new student, and sure enough I saw her and she looked confused. Hi are you the new girl? " huh oh yeah I am my name is Josie and can you help me find the office?" Sure by the way my name is y/n follow me I will show you the way to the office! " Really thanks!" as we were walking I noticed she had brown eyes and brown hair. She also was wearing a blue strapless top with a lace jacket with blue and white sneakers she also had a flower crown. Here we are the office if you want I can wait out here for you! " Sure then we can see what classes we have together!" As she walked in I saw Laurence, Dante, and Garroth come over. " Hey y/n did you get in trouble or something?" Dante asked. No I helped the new girl by helping her get to the office. "So then where is she?" Laurence asked. (sarcastically) I ATE HER where do you think she is in the office! " ok you didn't have to be so mean" Garroth said then they all made puppy eyes. I couldn't help but- then Josie came out with her eyes wide open starring at Garroth and Laurence. Uh Josie are you ok? As I say that I wave my hand in front of her face. " HUH OH RIGHT SORRY!!" then she starts blushing. Hey Josie do you like Laurence and Garroth?! " W-WHAT N-NO!!" Then she blushes the darkest red I could have ever seen. Laurence and Garroth just chuckled and I laughed. Ok anyways what classes do you have Josie? Then she hands me her paper. Oh looks like we have every class together and our lockers are right next to each other!

~ JOSIE'S POV ~