Destini

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I groaned as I hit the alarm clock. Today is my first day of middle school and let me tell you im not thrilled. I put on a black shirt, my jean shorts and my air force 1's. I got normal swag and I don't care. I un wrap my hair and comb my Chinese bang out. I was ready to get this day over with before it even started. I woke my brother up so he could walk me to the bus stop. He got up and walked me. When we got there their were kids already there. I walked over and saw this kid name Marcus we started joke around. A bus  finally pulled up and it was for Midland. We got on and met our bus diver her name was Mrs. Bradley but everybody called her Mrs. Emma. We picked up some more kids and the bus got packed. Then we were on our way to the shuttle point.

When we got there I was confused about what bus to get on. Marcus pulled me to 750. The bus drivers name was Mrs. Clark. When we got on she showed us rules and procedures. I popped in my headphones and zoned her out. We were half way to school when I noticed my old friend from 2nd grade. "Jasmine?" I asked. "Yeah.....Destini?" she says with wide eyes. She jumps to my seat and we share a hug. We catch up and then we were at school. We went to the homerooms we were assigned. My first period was writing. It was Mrs. Estes. She was a nice white lady with blonde hair. I could tell she was going to be my favorite class. We got our seats and I met a girl name Jasmine Grimes she was acting real nice to me.

The rest of my classes went by fast. I was ready to go but we had one class period left: Connections. We were in the gym and I decided that I would do Health. There were a bunch of other people in line with me. A bald white man walked up to the front of our line and introduced his self as Coach Norris. He was a funny teacher and very cool. He guided us to the health room and I sat In this row with a Chinese or Korean kid name Injo Moon.  Coach Norris called on me to pass out the paper and I did. I got to this girl she had a retainer and she had some long beautiful hair. I started playing with her, but from the look she gave me , I was scaring her. I gave her the paper then gave the extra stacks back to Coach Norris.  We wrote things about ourselves. He collected them and we sat their for a while. The bell rung and we left. It was end of the day so we had to waist til we were dismissed. I was staring at the screen waiting on my bus when I saw my bus number I literally ran out of their. I was halfway to my bus when I noticed her again. That's when I put myself on a mission..........................................................Im going to find out who she is.

*WELL GUYS THIS IS MY BESTFRIEND MARISSA'S ACCOUNT AND WE DECIDED TO MAKE A STORY OF HOW WE MET PLEASE READ AND SUPPORT THIS STORY AND FOLLOW HER. THIS IS @savage_NoWebbie and I hope you guys enjoy reading our wacky story :) -Destini&Marissa