Characters

Riley Matthews
Kind, insecure, and clumsy Riley is the new girl at John Adams. Riley's 16. She's got a 4.0 gpa. She was at the top of her class at her old school, Dark Lake. Her parents are New York's top lawyers.

Lucas Friar
Star of John Adams basketball team, Lucas is one of the most popular guys at school. He's also a player and has dated almost all the girls at the academy. Lucas is 16. His parents are extremely rich which makes Lucas extremely cocky and act like a jerk. Deep down he's actually got a sensitive nice side.

Maya Hart
Lucas Friar and Farkle Minkus's best and closet friend Maya Hart knows all their secrets and the true Lucas Friar. Maya's 16. She is captain of the cheer squad, but that doesn't define her. Sure she's popular, but there's more to her than that. She's actually a strong, kind, and wise girl at heart. Her parents are owners of mayor art museums and galleries leaving her with lots of cash.

Farkle Minkus
Farkle is Lucas and Maya's best friend. He's also on the basketball and is one of the smartest students at John Adams. Farkle is 16. His dad owns Minkus incorporated a huge company that has millions of dollars.

Hi! I'm really excited about this story I've been wanting to write it for a while now. I'll try to update as often as I can.