2. ♕

Today is Riley's second day at John Adams. Last night was her first night rooming with Maya. After a long night of watching movies its now morning and breakfast time. They eat breakfast in the dining hall and can sit wherever they want. Maya showed Riley where her, Lucas, and Farkle usually sit.

"Well look who it is. Good to see you again Riley." Lucas was happy to see Riley. After they talked yesterday the brunette was all he could think about.

"You too Lucas. Invade anyone's personal space lately?" She said remembering yesterday when he sat down next to her on the bench. He was all she could think about since yesterday.

"Only yours." He smirked and she blushed lightly.

"Do you two know each other?" Maya looked between Riley and Lucas with a questioning look. I knew they'd hit it off.

"Yeah me and Riley met yesterday at the oak court."

"Riley and I." Riley said and then face palmed for making the stupid mistake of correcting a hot guys grammar. Why am I so stupid?

"I like this girl. She can actually use proper grammar unlike you two idiots." Farkle said pointing at Maya and Lucas. Lucas seems to like her. He's got that look in his in eyes he gets when he wants something. Farkle thought to himself.

"You must be Farkle." Riley and Farkle smiled at each other then they all sat down and ate.

"What are you girls doing today?"

"Me and Riley," Riley and Farkle both glared at Maya "Sorry Riley and I. Chill you guys. Anyway we're going off campus to see a movie. You guys should come."

"I'm cool with that."

"Me too." Lucas smiled at Riley.

"Cool." Riley and Lucas continued to smile while Farkle and Maya smirked. They could see what was happening. Maybe Lucas would end his player ways for Riley.

This year is gonna be great! Riley thought. My roommate's awesome and I actually have friends. And Lucas is-

"Hey Lucas." A brunette girl walked up to their table, took a sit on Lucas's lap, and then made out of him. All while Riley, Maya, and Farkle were still sitting there very uncomfortable.

Well I guess I mistook his smiles and what I thought was flirting. That was a good couple of minutes when I had a chance with him. I can't believe I was stupid enough to think he actually liked me back. Riley mentally slapped herself for being so naive.

"Hi, good to see you too Missy. Now if you don't mind we were trying to eat breakfast. You know what I've lost the will to eat thanks to your disgusting PDA. Come on Farkle and Riley lets go and wash are eyes out." Maya voice was laced with sass. She got up from table dragging Riley and Farkle along with her. "Lucas meet us at the movie theater."

Before Lucas could respond Missy started talking "We have our own plans." Then kissed Lucas again.

Riley, Maya, and Farkle made there way to Riley and Maya's room.

"So...was that Lucas's girlfriend?" Riley was very uncomfortable asking that question.

Farkle rolled his eyes "For her to be his girlfriend that would require an actual relationship. They just hook up with each every so often. It's disgusting and Missy is a real bitch. We hate her."

"So he actually does that kind of thing? Just hooks up with girls off and on?" I can't believe he actually does that kind of thing! Why did I catch feelings for a player?