"You can sit by me!"

I Solemnly Swear 7

 {All characters, places, objects, spells, things, etc belong to J.K Rowling, apart from those which I have made up. I take no credit for anything J.K Rowling has created.}

 Chapter 7:

"Five! Six! Seven! Eight! And one, two, three four, five, six, seven, eight and Nora - for the shimmy, for the shimmy, for the shimmy! And Fred pirouette and George do the splits and Violet - you stay exactly where you are because you are per-fect." Lyric danced around the common room, pointing at everyone and ordering them to do some random dance move - nobody did, of course. Except me.

"AND WE DANCED ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SONG EVER! WE KNEW EVERY LINE NOW I CAN'T REMEMBER HOW IT GOES BUT I KNOW THAT I WON'T FORGET HER! CAUSE WE DANCED ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SONG EVER! THINK IT WENT OH! OH! OH! I THINK IT WENT YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! THINK IT GOOOOHHHHES!" Me and Lyric screamed, running around the common room and tipping all the tables and couches over. Hey, it was free period, and only Fred, George, Violet and us two were in there!

"You two are mental!" Fred exclaimed after we tipped over the couch that George and him were on.

"But you love us anyway!" I sung, dancing around.

I may have had a teensy bit of sugar.

And then a bit more...

And then some more...

Okay, I had a lot of sugar.

DON'T JUDGE ME, OKAY!

"I LOVE UNICORNS!" I screamed in George's ear.

"ME TOO!" Lyric yelled in Vi's ear.

"WE LOVE UNICORNS!" We both screamed at everyone.

"We gathered that." Fred said sarcastically.

"Good," I replied.

"Because I'm expecting one for my birthday."

"Good luck with that," Lyric scoffed.

"Because the twins already promised to get me one!"

"What?"

"Who?"

"Us?"

"Yes you!" Lyric said.

"Remember?..."

"Nope," Fred smirked.

"Can't remember a thing." An identical smirk appeared on George's face.

"That's great then! Now you can buy me one!"

"We don't have enough money to buy ourselves better broomsticks - how do you think we're going to afford a unicorn?" Fred asked incredulously.

"Magic?"

"No."

"Damn! I wanted a unicorn!" I pouted.

"Too bad." Fred grinned.

"Bum." I said.

"Excuse me?" Asked Fred.

"You are a bum." I explained.

"No I'm not." Fred denied.

"Yes you are." I insisted.

"I don't think so!"

"Well I do think so!"

"I'm not a bum!"

"Yes I think you are."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes!" I insisted.

"No." Fred refused.

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Yes."

"No- HEY! No fair - you tricked me!" I pouted like a two year old and sat down on an overturned sofa.

"Too bad - you loose." Fred grinned, but he hugged me anyway and sat beside me. Lyric gave me a 'I-told-you-so' look. I just shrugged in reply.

The afternoon after the day Fred killed the butterfly - Lyric and Violet ambushed me in my dorm as I was getting ready for bed and demanded why I hadn't mentioned that I liked Fred before. So we had a little conversation and I told them everything. Since then, Lyric and Violet have kept insisting that Fred liked me back - but I doubted it, he had mystery girl to crush on.

"We should probably clean this up before the school day ends." I sighed, feeling the sugar start to wear off.

"Anyone know a cleaning spell?" Violet asked. A chorus of 'no's came back in reply and she shrugged.

"Lets do this poo!" Lyric giggled, bouncing over to a table and setting upright, piling random pieces of paper and junk onto it. That girl, honestly, she never runs out of energy!

After pretty much cleaning the whole common room - and finding about two galleons worth of sickles and knuts in the process - we all collapsed onto the biggest couch.

"If you guys ever feed me too much sugar again - make sure you feed me enough to last the clean up time." I moaned, almost falling asleep on the spot.

"I'm. So. Tired." Violet said, pausing between each word to yawn.

"Who wants to get an early dinner from the kitchens and go to the room of requirement and watch a movie?" I suggested.

"Good idea!" Lyric yawned.

"What's a movie?" Fred, George and Violet asked.

"A moving picture."

"How does that work?"

"I'm too tired to explain - its a muggle thing anyway. Are you three in? We can get Lee as well and maybe a few others!"

"Sure." Fred smiled.

"Why not? I'm in." George said.

"Ditto." Violet yawned.

"Great. Let's go!" Lyric said, pulling us lazy people up of the couch and dragging us down to the kitchens where we asked the house elves to bring us some finger food, popcorn, candy and drinks. Then we went and rounded up some of our friends who wanted to come as well. Lee, Katie, Alicia, Angelina, Ginny, and some of their friends were all able to come.

When we opened the door to the Room of Requirement (a room that turned into whatever you needed it to - Lyric had found it last year) we found a dark room that had fairy lights strung around the outside. There were a few long tables and enough beanbags for each person. There were blankets in a pile and along one wall was a massive TV that covered the whole wall. Just underneath was a dvd player and some remotes.

"DIBS THE REMOTE!" Lyric screamed as soon as she saw them. She ran over a picked them up before anyone else could. I found a stack of dvds under one of the tables - that now had food and drinks on, courtesy of the Hogwarts house elves.

Everyone got plates of food, bowls of candy and popcorn, and cups of coke or sprite, and then chose beanbags to sit on. I stood up the front of the room and talked to everyone.

"So the movies we have are: 21 Jump Street, X-men: First Class, Titanic, Thor, City Island, Romeo and Juliet, Despicable Me - one and two - The Lion King, The Avengers, The Hangover, My Sisters Keeper, Garfield and Iron Man." I said, searching through the pile of dvds in my arms.

"So let's vote," I said.

"21 Jump Street?" Three hands.

"X-men?" Four hands.

"Titanic?" No hands.

"Yeah. Way too depressing. Thor?" Quite a few girls raised their hands.

"I know, he's quite attractive, isn't he! City Island?" No hands.

"Romeo and Juliet?" No hands.

"Despicable Me one?" Seven hands.

"Two?" Five hands.

"Lion King?" One hand.

"Avengers?" Eight hands.

"Yeah, I love them too. Hangover?" Eight hands.

"My sisters keeper?" No hands.

"Yeah, I didn't think so either. Garfield?" Three hands.

"Iron man?" Eight hands.

"So we have a tie. Therefore I will put on the Avengers because it is amazing." I put the dvd in and pressed play.

I went to sit back down in my beanbag next to Fred and Lyric, only to find that Lyric had stolen my beanbag and was now sitting on two. I glared at her and she winked back.

"Where am I supposed to sit now?" I hissed quietly, the movie had started. Lyric pointedly looked at Fred's lap. I narrowed my eyes at her.

"You cheeky whore." I whispered.

"And you love me for it!"

"Nora," Fred whispered, tapping me on the shoulder.

"You can sit by me!" Fred pulled back the blanket that was covering his legs and patted the space left beside him on the beanbag.

"Okay." I blushed, sending one last glare at Lyric before sitting down next to Fred on the beanbag.

Fred put the blanket over me as well and I couldn't help snuggling into his side as the movie continued. I put my popcorn bowl in my lap and started to eat it, quite aware that Angelina was shooting daggers at me from her beanbag on the other side of Fred, who kept stealing my popcorn. Then it came to my favourite part of the movie, Lyric's too by the look of things.

"Take the suit off and then what are you?" Lyric said, impersonating Captain America quite well.

"Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist." I said in mock arrogance, flicking my hair over my shoulder.

Fred laughed quietly and I felt his chest vibrate against my side. He put an arm around my shoulder and I snuggled into his side, laying my head on his shoulder. Now I was perfectly aware of the death-glares that Angelina was sending me. But I didn't really care, I was just enjoying the warmth and happy feeling of having Fred's arm around me.

After the movie, we went back to the common room and got ready for bed. Then me, Lyric and Violet went downstairs in our pyjamas to say goodnight to the twins and Lee. Lyric and Violet hugged them first and then went up to bed, leaving just me and the boys and a few other randoms in the common room.

"Night, Lee!" I said, hugging him. But as I did, he pinched my bum, earning himself a slap on the cheek.

"Bastard!" I said, glaring at him.

"I just can't help it!" He defended, but gave me a cheeky grin all the same.

"You slut." I grinned. Then I hugged George.

"Night, Georgie." I said.

"I know you like Fred." He whispered in my ear, making me pull back abruptly.

"What? No! How - Who - When - What? No!" I stuttered.

"No point denying it. Now give me a proper hug." George pulled me back in and spun me around, making me very dizzy.

"Night, Nora!" He pushed me towards Fred and with a cheeky wink, he pulled Lee upstairs, leaving us alone.

I stumbled towards Fred from the dizziness and push that George had left me with.

"Woah - be careful, Nora!" Fred said, grabbing my arms and helping me steady myself.

"Thanks." I smiled shyly up at him. Wait, when have I even been shy?

"Welcome. Now do I get a bedtime hug?" Fred asked.

"No, I don't think you do." I joked, pulling my arms out of his grip and walking towards the girls staircase. I was halfway up the stairs when they turned into a smooth stone slide and I slid right down to the bottom, landing on my bum.

"Don't think you can escape with my hug so easily." Fred chided jokingly, wagging a finger at me.

I held my arms up at him and he pulled me up off the floor and into his arms. I buried my head in his chest and breathed in the strong smell of cinnamon. I smiled to myself.

"Goodnight, Eleanor." Fred whispered, kissing the top of my head and giving me a gentle nudge towards the girls staircase that was normal again. I climbed halfway up the stairs again before turning and giving Fred a small smile. Then I went up to bed and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Naww... Wasn't that cute? :)

I'm writing this just after I posted chapter 6 but I probably won't post this till a week or so after, because I go back to school soon and I won't have as much time to write. So when you are reading this, I will probably be back at school and I may not update for a while, idk... :)

Well I hope you liked this! :)

Well last time I didn't get the amount of votes and comments I asked for so... 8 comments and 10 votes? :)

VOTE! :)

COMMENT! :)

FAN! :)