Sorry... I'll make sure you get a hella fine Epilogue

Hey guys, so a lot of stuff has been going on in my life lately (from months ago and recently) and I've been really busy with life. I know I haven't updated Untraceable in literally forever and Think You Know Me and I Solemnly Swear have been going very slowly too. I've posted my first original (The Friend Zone) and the only reason I've been updating that heaps is because its new and I have heaps of ideas for it. Basically, I've been running out of ideas for the current parts of Untraceable mostly, TYKM and the epilogue and possible sequel of ISS.

I'm not putting and of my stories on hold, but I think I'm going to just not update for a while until I can figure out where I want to go with my stories and start writing them well again. You might get occasional updates of TFZ and maybe the epilogue for ISS, but apart from that I'm not going to upload anything I write for a while.

(Although if you guys want, I might post the first three chapters of a revised Free Falling that I've been holding on to for a while)

The reason being, (apart from my busy and shit life) that I've run out of inspiration. I know I go on about never having inspiration but if you are a writer you will hopefully get where I'm coming from. It's hard to write chapters that you feel good about when you don't have any ideas or excitement for the current part of the story. I feel like in I Solemnly Swear the inspiration has slowly fizzled out as the story has come to an end and I'm finding it hard to actually finish it. I can't get past the next chapter of Think You Know Me, even though I have the chapters after planned.

And then there's Untraceable, the story you guys seem to bug me about updating 24/7 (I say that with love guys, I do). This is where I feel like I have writers block, rather than lack of inspiration. I've got so many ideas planned for the third book, a bit of the fourth, and massively the fifth; but I can't get past where I am. Even the most recent chapters that I updated (months ago) felt very forced to write and I wasn't completely happy with the end result.

For Untraceable, I think it's mostly because I wrote it when I was 11 going on 12. Okay? Crazy, weird, retarded, random, insane Sapphire was created by an eleven year old me. That was three, almost four years ago. I was very alike to Sapphire back then, but a lot of things have changed me and now I feel like I have way outgrown Sapphire and the storyline. It doesn't help that in Untraceable 2, Sapphire is 12. And even though all that shit happened to her when she was little, she is way resilient and it doesn't bother her. I know that because that's how I wrote her. You know what happened a while after I wrote Sapphire? When I was twelve? My best friend started self harming and almost killed herself. And I'm not that resilient and those sorts of things do still bother me.

My point being, when I was first writing from Sapphires perspective, it was easy to get the things she says and does from my head because she was quite like me. Now, it's harder to relate to the character I created and anything I write feels forced and I end up deleting it. I know you guys probably wouldn't mind shitty chapters as long as I updated, but I don't want to turn my book bad just because I didn't wait to get over my writers block.

I feel bad for doing this, but I also feel bad for saying I'll update when deep down I know I'll probably not post anything and if I do I'll hate it. So I'm sorry (but in a way I'm really not).

Also (one final thing to add to this shitload of stuff), while I sort my shit out (or at least for a little while at the moment), I'm leaving Wattpad. I'll still probably come on a lot (let's face it, I love this site), but I won't be posting anything on my message board, posting any stories, replying to any comments on my stories or answering any of my Inbox messages (unless we're like already friends and I like talking to you). I'll still be reading other peoples stories (and probably commenting a lot) but I won't exactly be active with you guys.

It's not that I don't care what you guys think, and I hope you will understand and not mind too much; but I really couldn't care less what you say because I want to improve my writing and content and I don't want the pressure of trying to update all the time (and getting upset when I never like anything I write).

I feel like I'm breaking up with you guys. (It's not you, it's me; we need to take a break) ;)

But yeah, I love you guys and I hope you have fun for a while without me...