Chapter two: part two

Lalita:
SWISH...."good shot" "thanks" I said while smiling and taking the bottom of my my black Jordan T-shirt and wiping the sweat from my forehead. I took a deep breath while putting my hands on my knees "You good shorty?" He asked spinning the ball in his hands and laughing causing me to laugh too while standing up and grabbing the sides of my t-shirt to try and catch my breath. " yeah I'm good, just kinda tired and sore from my game earlier" I said after catching my breath. "damn, why you ain't tell me you just played earlier? We would of just chilled girl!" He said pointing to Santana's mother's swishing that's in the upper part of this big ass yard. Walking up the steps past the pond with the Coi fish, I sat down along side him and he instantly pulled my legs into his lap and pulled my shoes off.

I don't know what came over me but I felt a little uncomfortable so I started to pull my legs back when he grabbed them "what you too good for a foot massage?" He said cracking a smile that automatically made me loosen up. "Nah, it's not that it's just..." "It's just what?" He asked with a puzzling look. "You wanna touch my sweaty ass feet?" I blurted out embarrassingly loud causing us both to crack up laughing. "Oh, that's what it is?" He asked after the laughter died down. "I mean yeah...that's weird. I wouldn't even touch them right now"
"Just know my feet are worst after practice so you good shorty" he said comforting me. "Why you keep calling me that?" I said causing him to smile "I dunno, it just came to mind when I seen you, you're not that short though. What position do you play?" This is the first time I felt someone was actually interested in me and I was loving it. "Ehh pretty much everything but the point"
"Why is that?" He asked while pulling my feet back into his lap giving me a massage making me realize I actually needed this shit.
"I've pretty much have always played the wing and in the post here and there but my coach told me this year I need to get used to handling the ball if I plan on playing in college." "Word?" He asked which was followed by my head nod to confirm. "You can pretty much do anything then" he said making me think, if that was the case why haven't any college hit me up? Why doesn't any women's basketball program feel like I'd fit into their program? Vibe killer at its finest. This was some bullshit. "Uh...yeah something like that I guess". Which was soon followed by him scrunching up his, he must know that upset me. "....wellllllll we're gonna talk about something different so, tell me more about you?"
"What do you want to know?"
"Any and everything you're willing to tell me" he said grabbing my other foot to give it a massage too.
I really hated opening up to people but, he's trying so hard to make me comfortable I decided to open up. He deserved it. "well," I started off cracking a slight smile. "I'm Lalita, I'm 17 years old, I have two brothers and one is deceased. I don't speak to either of my parents and....." "Why is that?" He cut me off. "My dad walked out of mine and my brother's life when I was younger and my mother did the same when my brother passed away" I said telling the complete truth to a stranger for the first time. "Damn shorty, I'm sorry about that" putting my hand up to stop him I said "nah, it's coo don't be" I said. I damn sure don't need a pity party. "They're both weak ass people so I rather them be out of my life now, than later on in life" I said being completely honest. "Don't say that, every girl wants to have a good relationship with their mother to talk about girly shit, And every girl wants their dad in their life, that's always like their first love"
"Yeah that's the thing, I'm not like other girls. So not in this case my mom is an idiot who only cares about herself and my dad....fuck that nigga he's just a sperm donor" I said causing him to look the other way trying to stop himself from going into a laughing fit. "Go ahead, laugh" I said smiling after. "Nah" he said sounding like he was dying trying to to laugh. "You a little hood shorty, you know that right?" Causing us both to laugh. "Not uh, I just for real hate them"
"If you say sooo" He said with a big ass grin from laughing. "Who was your first love then if it wasn't your dad? If you don't mind me asking" I might as well tell him I thought to myself. "Her....her name is Kj" he stopped massaging my feet for a little to look at me before continuing. "So you uh..." I already know what he is gonna ask. The same thing everyone else asks after I tell them about Kj and I. "So are you...you know, gay?" He asked making me laugh. "I knew you were gonna ask that but nah, I'm not. I don't like females or dudes right now. I'm just chilling."