Pain, Death & Vengence ; Part 2

I was falling. I was falling in the middle of the Great Hall, with hundreds of kids staring, weather because they just realized Voldermort was after me, or for the simple fact I was falling. And then it all went black. 

I died.

Sirius's POV

I watched Victoria's eyes widen in fear when she turned to look at me. She gasped, and then she started to fall and she closed her eyes, as if she was... dead.

Of course she wasn't dead, how in the world could she just fall and die? I ran over to her, with James on my side, and started shaking her.

" Victoria! Vic! Victoria! WAKE UP!" I cried. I had just met her, but she meant so much to me, and to James.  Suddenly Dumbeldore came running over.

" Whats wrong with her, Mr.Black?" Dumbledore said, bending down to check her pulse. When he realized there was no pulse at all, he widened his eyes and turned back towards me. 

" Sirius, what happened!?" Dumbeldore said, his voice dangerously calm. 

"I-i-i don't k-know! She just fell right after she told us!"

" Told you what?" And then Dumbledore's eyes widened in acknowledgement. " Oh no, stupid child, stupid, stupid child!" Dumbeldore murmured, looking back at the dead body.

" She made the oath didn't she professor?" James said quietly. I realized everyone had now surrounded around us, and were watching us quietly.

Dumbeldore nodded. I looked between them, lost. " Uh, what oath?" I asked.

Dumbeldore his eyes now watering, " She made the unbreakable vow with Voldermort, Sirius. When she told you who her father was, she broke it."

I stared in shock. Victoria was dead because of us. . A tear rolled on my cheek, and i quickly wiped it away with my robes, as i watched the dead body of a girl I had became so close with. 

And then suddenly, Victoria's eyes flew open  to reveal bright blue eyes.

Victoria's POV

My eyes flew open, and i quickly breathed in for some air. The moment I realized I had broken the oath,  my whole body had froze and it had seemed to me that I suffocating, slowly towards my death. 

 I looked around too see Sirius and James were kneeling besides me, with their eyes watering and Dumbledore standing in front of me watching me in amazement. 

Oh my god.

I died. 

But now I was alive again?

I quickly got up, but realized that was a mistake, because my head started to throb in pain. I almost fell when Sirius and James caught me and steadied me,

I mumbled a feeble, " Thanks." 

" Everyone back to their dormitories! Now!" Dumbledore's booming voice said, " Also you three shall follow me." He said nodding at us. 

 ****

As I sat down in the seat right opposite of Dumbledore, James and Sirius plummeted down next to me. Dumbledore peered at me with his twinkling blue eyes and i tried to smile, but I'm pretty sure it came out in more of a grimace. 

" Victoria, there's something wrong about what has happened tonight. As I know, you have told Mr. Potter and Mr.Black about Voldermort. As much as I think it was very foolish of you to put your friends in such a great risk of them knowing, we must discuss the greater problem here. You broke the Unbreakable vow." Dumbledore paused, looked at all three of us again and continued, " You died, Victoria, and now your back, not that I'm not glad, you  have survived, I am curious. Do you have guesses as to why your still siting her, Victoria?"

I shook my head, so he continued. 

He sighed, " Well, there are a few possibilities. One, Voldermort, never actually made the Unbreakable Vow with, it was just a hoax to make you scared -

I found my voice as he talked and interrupted, " No, Sir, I'm afraid that's not possible, I saw the chain link us."

" MAYBE SHES A GHOST!" James said, excitedly.

I turned to him, " Shut up James, I'm not a ghost."

" You could be!" Sirius said.

" Both of you shut up!" I said, half amused and half annoyed they thought I was a ghost. 

Dumbledore smiled, " Very well, my second theory  is that there is something more to you, Victoria, your not a normal child. Do you have any powers, other than Magic?"

I thought about that for a second and shook my head, " I don't think so.."

Dumbledore looked at me, smiling. Like he thought it was amusing if i knew weather or not i had some kind of super powers. Crazy old man.  

"Victoria," Dumbledore said kindly and softly, " You are only eleven years old, and had to face more than a 80 year old man, I want you to go to bed now, and have a good night sleep, The school has under went many more enchantments, It is impossible for any dark force to enter the Castle, you are safe now."

I felt the tears in my eyes, as I nodded looking at Dumbledore, he had shown me much more kindness then i ever deserved. 

*********************

The next morning, I woke up earlier than everybody, but by the time I had showered, mostly everyone was awake. I walked down the girls dormitories, to hear time stop. All the chattering, noises, completely stopped, and i felt hundreds of eyes on me. I quickly looked down, feeling my face heat up. 

I wanted to cry, I had been nice to everyone, and now they all thought I was some sort of evil monster. I swiftly walked to the door, and made my way out. As I walked out the door, I heard whispers, the whispers directed towards me. And this was only because, they knew Voldemort was after me, i couldn't even imagine what would happen if they found out he was my father. 

I sighed, keeping my head down and walked when suddenly i went flying to the ground. I thumped my head on the floor, and my books flew everyone. Someone had tripped me, and as I looked up to see who it was, I saw it was Severous surrounded by Crabbe, and some other kids who could only be as evil as him. 

I felt the tears well up in my eyes, as I quickly scrambled around trying to get all my books away, just as I was about to pick the last one up, a shoe came flying and kicked the book to the other side of the hallway, I glared  up to see it was Crabbe. 

No. I thought, I am Victoria Riddle, I will not take this abuse for being good. I got up and with a loud smack, I punched Crabbe in the face. 

Hastily, realizing that I had knocked him out and his other goons were two shocked to do anything, I began running. 

As i ran around the corner, I saw James and Sirius.

" Sirius! James!" I cried, running up to them and burying myself into their arms. For a second they both seemed momentarily shocked before they hugged me back.

James pulled away, " Vic, whats wrong? Why are you crying?" 

" S-severus! He hates me! I don't know what I did, guys!"  

Both their faces turned into stone, and Sirius muttered something along the lines of, " that scrawny slimy little git."

"Don't worry, Vic, we'll take care of him" Sirius said.

" No! Just leave it alone!" I didn't want the guys in trouble after everything they did for me.

James and Sirius glanced at each other and nodded, they weren't gonna leave it alone...

" How about we go bother Filch? Or we can throw dungbombs at the slytherins!" Sirus exclaimed.

I laughed, and wiped the tears from my eyes, happy I had such amazing friends.

_____________________________________________________________________

Soooooo this chapter wassssnt very happpy, but i promise the next will be verry funny and you'll guys will love ittttt :)

Read,Comment.Vote! <3

love you guys!