Ghosts know how to party

"Are you actually kidding me right now James?," I said exasperatedly looking into the mirror, after much arguing I had once again lost and given James permission to help me look like a ghost.

Apparently to look a ghost, you need to have your face poorly covered in white powder while wearing black so you can "blend in."

James isn't the top in the class.

"Potter you are a true idiot," I said while he frowned, "they're not going to let us in looking like this!"

Sirius looked up from his place in the middle of the common room and started hysterically laughing, "You look awful, Riddle."

"Lovely," I said annoyed," just lovely!"

Suddenly the common room door opened and entered, Remus Lupin. I called him over and he looked kind of surprised and shocked under all the books he was carrying.

"Hey Remus," I said happily,"how's it going?"

"Good, but um, what's on your face? It's kind of creepy, no offense!" He added on quickly. 

I sighed, while the two idiots behind me started hysterically laughing. 

"I'm going to go take a shower, soak in the waters of defeat," I said sullenly.

I had actually quite gotten my hopes up about finding out what could have been the possible cause of my ressurection. Even though I didn't show it, the whole coming back to life thing was really messing with me. How in the world could it be possible? This just didn't happen everyday, people just don't just come back to life, it's not right!

I sighed and as Lupin said, "Wait, why are you dressed like that anyways?"

I exchanged a look with Sirius and James, "The ghosts' are having a party, and we really want to go."

Lupin made a face,"Why would you want to go to a ghost party?"

I froze, while James looked at Sirius. We all kind of awkwardly stood there, not answering, the uncomfortableness of the situation was increasing every second.

Finally Sirius spoke,"Why wouldn't you want to go to a ghost party?"

I muffled a laugh, while Lupin smiled and said, "I guess, well um, you guys don't have to sneak in, I'm really good friends with one of the ghosts, his name is Gabe, he'll get us in."

"Score, bloody hell, you're awesome mate," James said happily, quite relieved, seeing how his make up skils sucked.

"Wait yeah that's cool, but how come you're friends with a ghost?" Sirius said looking at Lupin weirdly.

Lupin got quite red as he said, "Gabe's my only friend."

I frowned, "We're your friends Remus."

"Really?" He said hopefully.

"Yea of course," James said,"there's just one problem with the ghost party..." He said trailing off.

I sighed, of course there was, nothing could just be simple! 

"What is it now?" Sirius said evidently just as wary.

"It's kind of after curfew, meaning were going to have sneak out of the common room," he said sheepishly and recoiling under the death look I was giving him,"I was going to tell you Riddle but I knew you'd give me that look!"

I didn't know weather I wanted to laugh or hit James.

So I did both.

"Ow! Riddle, that hurt!"