Harry/Wroteshaw|part 1

This was requested by abbyyyy04 so hope u like it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Harry POV*

I woke up to someone leaving kisses around my face. At first I didn't know who it was but then I realised it was my beautiful girlfriend Abby laying right next to me. "hey beauti-" I was cut of by Abigail smashing her lips onto mine. I could feel sparks in that kiss. Cheesy I know, but it was amazing until she pulled away from the kiss. "I was enjoying that" I moaned as I pulled her back and started kissing her again. "not-now-you-need-to-get-up" She said imbetween each kiss. "Fine'' I said giving up. She held out her hand waiting for me to hold it. I slowly got out of bed, clearly showing that I didn't want to move. I grabbed her hand, and she dragged me out of my room. "Don't worry you can have some later but for now let's go see the others" she said as we walked towards the door.

*Calfreezy* POV

Cal and I heard footsteps getting louder and louder. I then realised it was Harry and Abby. l quickly got up, and walked into the kitchen. Cal realised what i did and looked at me confused, and said "what's up wi-" before Cal could finish his sentence Abby and Harry came in the room. Cal turned his head to look at them before saying hi. They took a seat on the couch and started cuddling each other, It made me feel quit upset that I couldn't be doing that with her. Harry's phone started to ring so he stood up to get it. "Babe I need to take this its my dad" she nodded her head and Harry left to pick up the call. 30 seconds later Cal stood up to go where ever he wanted to go, I didnt really care, all I know is that me and abigail could finally be alone and it was my 1 and only chance to tell her. So I stood up and started walking towards her.

*Abby POV*

"Hey" I heard a voice from behind me, then realised it was calfreezy. "Hey" I said back to him as he sat on the empty spot next to me. We were sitting down watching some hollyoaks when cal broke the silence. "Umm I need to tell u something I have wanted to get of my chest" he said while moving closer to me. " I like you abby" he sighed "I like u too" I said in confidence. "No I mean like you, like you" I froze I didn't know what to do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
well I hoped you guys liked it especially abby. There will be a part 2 of this.
I know this wasn't that good but give me a break, its my first book .
Anyways keep smiling and stay posotive.
Peace!

♡Jasmine♡