Miniminter/Simon

This chapter was requested by lindzayloves so enjoy it!

*Lindsay POV*

I was walking down the steps (of the sidemen house) into the kitchen and was greeted by everyone, especially JJ

"Hey Mrs Minter!" JJ shouted at me opposite the island. "JJ how many times do I have to tell you, I am not married to simon, he is just my best friend okay"

Well the truth is.... I wish that I was married to simon, I wish he wasn't just my best friend. I fucking wish me and him were more than just best friends....... But unfortunately were just best friends.

I looked at everyone then my eyes landed on Simon's. I could read simon like a book, i can tell if he is upset, angry, happy etc. But at this moment it looked like he was.......hurt?

Why would he be hurt? I don't understand. Did i do something wrong. I looked at him confused and he just looked down. I'll ask him later when we're alone

We were just standing there in awkward silence, when luckily vikk changed the subject by saying "So what are you guys planning on doing today" and that is when everyone started replying and now the awkwardness was gone.

*Simon POV*

I was literally hurt. I've been friend zoned for so many times now. Why am I even trying she wont even like me. She is wayyyy out of my league. Im so stu-

I was brought back to reality by lindzay calling my name "huh, what?" I said confused because i was too focused on the fact that she doesn't like me. "I said when are we going to do the make up video you wanted to do?" She said as all eyes were upon me. " Uhhhh....you can do it now if you want?" "Yh, okay, let me just go and get ready" and she left the room with me slowly following.

I was waiting in my room for Lindzay to finish getting ready when she opened the door and smiled at me. "Are you ready, to start?" As she got the spare chair and placed it next to mine. "Yh, I'm ready" "Okay"

"What's up guys? Today i am here with Lindzay again and we are going to do the beat friend does my make up as you guys requested

*time skip to after the video*

"Wow, you look so pretty Simon! Can i get your number" lindzay joked. " Ha ha, very funny... Now help me take this off" "Okay" she said whilst she was laughing.

She got the baby wipes and started wiping the make up of my face. At this moment i was just staring at her, especially her eyes.....those beautiful, blue eyes i could just stare at her all day if i could.

"Why are you staring at me?"
She asked me. "Because you're beautiful" Omfg, did i just say that out loud. I just ruined my relationship with Lindzay. "What?" Ugh..... i....ugh..." Then she smiled at me.

"Why are you smiling" I asked her. "Because i think your beautiful too". What she thinks im beautiful? I thought she never liked me since she is mostly hanging out with Vikk.

"What you like me too?" "Well.....yeah....i've liked you ever since we first met, I always thought you were the cutest guy in school.

"Wow.....that is just like me, I liked you when you first walked down the hallway of our school.

We stared into each others eyes, and I started leaning in, closing the gap between us and i could feel her soft lips on mine.

Its like this moment was meant to be. Me and Lindzay in a boyfriend, girlfriend relationship.

"Hey simon I wante-" Vikk said whilst walking in on me and Lindsay kissing. We both quickly pulled away and just sat there embarrassed.

"Oh..ugh...sorry.. Ummmm, im gonna go now so bye!" And vikk quickly left my room accidentally slamming the door.

"Ummn so that happened" Lindzay said. "Yeah it did ....and I liked it" I said. "Yeah....me too" she said whilst giggling. After that we were just sitting there in silence, so i decided to break it by saying....

"So Lindz, I was wondering if you would go out with me?"

Thanks for reading another imagine of mine!
Keep smiling and stay positive!

❤Jasmine❤