Wroteshaw/Harry|part 2

*Abby POV*

I froze I didn't know what to do. I felt arms wrap around me and squeeze me tightly, I really needed a hug right now so I hugged back. I felt a kiss on my lips. All of a sudden the door bursts open, I broke the hug that cal gave me and looked at harry just stood their with anger in his eyes. "What the fuck is going on" harry shouted as he began to walk up to me and cal. "I-it's not what it looks like harry" I said trying ti defend myself. "Yeah man" cal said clearly lying sraight through his teeth. I just gave cal a glare because he has caused all of this. "Well it looks like to me that cal was kissing you". harry said trying to hold back the rage that was about to come out. "Yeah.....but he kissed me I didn't kiss him!". "Why did you even kiss me cal I dont like you I like Harry. I snapped at cal. " I know that" cal muttered felling ashamed. "W-w-w-wait.....hold up......you like Abby?" Harry said realizing what is going on. "And you kissed her? "Yeah" cal said trying not to look guilty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry that this chapter is very short I was writing this during my I.T. lesson there will be another one I just cant be asked to write a long ass chapter.
Anyways keep smiling and stay positive

♡Jasmine♡