playful

your pov:

I was sitting on the couch just watching tv eating some chips when Justin plopped on my lap causing all of the chips to fly all over the couch and the floor.

"Jay!" I said shocked.

"What?" He said acting like nothing happened. "Why would you do that?" He just pissed me off.

"Do what?" He said acting oblivious to what he just did.

"You know what?" I said looking at him.

"I'm sorry, but I have no clue of what you're talking about." He said laying even more on my lap.

I pushed him off of me and went in the kitchen to get another snack. "You cleaning that mess up!" I shouted from the kitchen.

I heard some shuffling from the living room until I heard footsteps leading to where I was, knowing it's Justin and his heavy āss footsteps.

I was making a penut butter & jelly sandwich till I felt some wet substance on my face.

I checked and saw that it was whipped cream.

"Justin! Really?" I said getting more and more mad at him.

"What?" He said being more and more oblivious. He did it again when I wasn't looking. "Jay!" I shouted.

"It's on!" Then we broke out into a food fight with any food we could find.

"That's for wasting the chips on me!" I said while throwing some spaghetti at his face from the fridge.

"And that's for putting penut butter on me!" I said pouring juice over his head. Before I could really do it, Jay grabbed me and put me over his shoulder.

"Let's see who's in trouble now." Justin said with a seductive smirk on his face.

I'm in for a night of fun!