popular girl

Imagine:

Justin POV.

She is the most beautiful girl in the world. She has beautiful brown eyes. The most perfect curves.

She's the popular girl at school. She is the nicest person I have ever met. Unlike her boyfriend, Jake. Who is also the quarterback on the football team.

I'm the nerd at the school. No one really likes me. The only person who talks to me and is nice to me is YN. She is also my crush.

Right now, I'm in the middle of Biology. I'm not really paying attention. I'm just staring right at the clock, ready for this class to be over.

5... 4... 3... 2... 1.

Finally.

I was the last one out. I always walked out last to get away from Jake. He is always bulling me. I get so sick of it. He never leaves me alone. YN always saves me from getting beat up.

Sometimes I wonder why is YN with Jake. I don't get it. She is so sweet and caring, and well Jake is a jerk.

I was walking slowly walking to my locker.

Someone bumped into me and I hit the locker, pretty hard. I looked up to see who it was. It was Jake.

Ugh. He gets on my nerves.

He looked like he was about to punch me until I heard someone.

"Hey! Leave him alone!"

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Hey peeples! How's ya doing? Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. Well here I am! Anyway, should I do a part 2 or nah?

Tell me what you think.