Chapter 3

Missing
Chapter 3-"No Sanea no don't leave me please!"

Cammy's pov
I woke up to Ari in the middle with Sanea sleeping on the left side of her on this huge couch. Ari was awake so I decided to wake up Sanea. She flinched when I placed my extremely cold hand on her, considering she was already shivering. After she flinched, she sat up and rubbed her eyes. The boys noticed we were awake and they rushed over to us to make sure we were ok. Devin sat in front of Sanea after he wrapped a blanket around her body. "They would be so cute together" I said and Kevin agreed with me. Kevin asked me to tell him a little about ourselves including our names. "I'm Cameron but you can all me Cammy. Arianna is with Daniel, and that's Sanea." I said pointing at them one by one. "We're all 14 but Sanea is the youngest." I added. Kevin asked, "what happened to you guys?" I returned with, "we were taken a very long time ago. and last night we finally escaped."
Ari's pov
Daniel walked over to me and held my hands. His hands were so soft. "So what happened to you guys Ari? Is it ok if I call you that?" Daniel asked. "Yes that's fine. And what happened to us. We were kidnapped a long time ago and the men we were with did many unspeakable things to us." I replied. By the time I was done talking I had a few tears down my face. Daniel wiped the tears away and said it was gonna be ok. He also told me that whoever hurt me wouldn't hurt me again. "Do you think you could take us to the hospital?" I asked Daniel. "Why is something wrong?" he asked. Replying I said, "we've been raped and beaten for the last 4 years. we need rape kits ran on us and scans and everything." After I said this tears were rolling down Daniel's face. I placed my hand on his soft face and wiped the tears away.
Sanea's pov
"So can you tell me a little bit about yourself" Devin asked. "Ummmm well, I'm Sanea. I'm 14 and I was kidnapped when I was 10 years old. My dad is the head coach of the New York Jets. I have 4 siblings. Natalia, CJ, Dylan, and Josh. We're all fans of you guys. Cammy loves Kevin. Ari loves Daniel. And I love you Devin." Devin replied, "Since you know enough about me I don't really have to tell you anything. But I want you to know that I love you and that I and including Daniel and Kevin will do everything to keep you three beautiful girls safe. All I could do was smile. And that's what I did and giggled a little because Devin lightly tapped by nose. "Where's the bathroom Devin?" I asked. He replied "the first door on the left." I started walking to the bathroom when I started getting really dizzy. I feel to the floor and started breathing really heavily. The boys, Ari, and Cammy ran over to me. I remember Devin saying "no Sanea no don't leave me please" and I could see tears rolling down his face. Two things I saw before blacking out were Ari and Cammy laying on either side of me. They both had passed out. Lastly, I seen Devin, Daniel, and Kevin all crying while Devin was on the phone with the paramedics.