Haruhi's Father's A Crossdresser?

Warning Short Chapter!!!!

"Who are all of you?" The Lady asked. "Oh, Haruhi who are these men?" She asked.

"I'm not Haruhi. She's in her room." I said.

"Dad, you're back?" Haruhi asked coming out of her room.

"Two Haruhis?" She said.

"Wait did you just say this is your dad?" I asked.

"Yeah, he's a crossdresser." Haruhi said.

"Hello, I'm Ryoji Fuijoka but, I go by Ranka." He said.

"Hello, I'm Natsu Minamino. I get that I look like Haruhi a lot." I said smiling.

"You are one lovely lady." Ranka said shaking my hand. "Now, you must be those other club members that Haruhi's in." Ranka said looking at Tamaki and the others.

"Yes it's-" Ranka interrupted Tamaki.

"You must be Tamaki the club's leader. You're a low life." Ranka said.

"Low life?" Tamaki said and crawled into the corner.

"You're Kyoya, the club's director. You're Hikaru and Kaoru the annoying twins and you're Honey and Mori the extras but, Honey you are so cute." Ranka said. "And you." Ranka said looking at me.

"Hmm??" I said.

"You're the singing sensation Natsu Kaon. Am I correct?" Ranka asked.

"Oh, so you know of my stage name?" I asked.

"Of course!! You are my idol!! I love your singing!!" Ranka said clapping happily.

"Dad, you didn't tell me that you knew her." Haruhi said.

"No! You didn't tell me you were friends with a singing sensation!!" Ranka said.

"I didn't know." Haruhi said.

"So what are you doing at our home?" Ranka asked.

"Haruhi invited me over. Did you know that your daughter has a wonderful voice?" I asked. Ranka jumped in shock.

"My Haruhi?" Ranka said.

"Yes she has sang with me a few times since I started at Ouran Academy." I said.

"Haruhi! Why didn't you tell me?" Ranka asked.

"Because I knew you would overreact." Haruhi said.

"Well, Natsu and Haruhi have sang many of times for our clients and have done wonderful jobs." Tamaki said smiling.

"Sit down low life." Ranka said.

Then my phone rang.