Natsu's Surprise Party Plans?

'My birthday's in four days!!!' I thought smiling as me and Haruhi walked into music room 3.

"Natsu, you look really happy. Why is that?" Kyoya asked.

"Oh, my birthday's next week." I said. The room grew silent until Haruhi spoke up.

"Well, that's great." Haruhi said.

"I usually just stay home on my birthday so, if I'm not here on Tuesday that's why." I said.

"Why not go out and do something on your birthday?" Hikaru and Kaoru asked.

"Because... My mother was killed on my birthday." I said in a sad tone. Silence fell again.

"Don't worry Natsu we should do something for your birthday!!!!" Honey suggested.

"Yeah, that's a good idea." Haruhi said.

"No you guys don't have to." I said.

"Okay. No party then." Tamaki said.

"Why not?" Haruhi asked.

"She doesn't want a party." Tamaki said.

"Well, I gotta go. I'll see you guys later." I said leaving.

As soon as I walked out the door.

"We are going to throw Natsu a surprise party!!!" Tamaki said.

"But, you just said that if she didn't want a party that we wouldn't throw her a party." Haruhi said sweatdropping.

"That was just so she didn't know." Tamaki said. "Well, the plans start now. First, Haruhi you will be the distraction so Natsu will not find out about the party." Tamaki said.

"I guess." Haruhi said.

"Hikaru and Kaoru you will decorate the host club room for the party." Tamaki said.

"Right!!" Hikaru and Kaoru said.

"Honey and Mori-senpai will pick cakes for the party." Tamaki said.

"Yay!!" Honey said.

"And Kyoya you will invite people." Tamaki said.

"And what are you going to be doing this whole time?" Haruhi asked.

"I will not only be making sure everything is done correctly but, I will also be having Hikaru and Kaoru's mother make outfits for the party." Tamaki said.

"We could of just done that!!" Hikaru and Kaoru said.

"But, I want to pick things for my daughters that are appropriate for the party." Tamaki said.

"Like that's really why." Hikaru and Kaoru said.

"Come on everyone let's get this party ready!!" Tamaki said.