Surprise? I don't think so.

It's Tuesday... My birthday. I'm home, nothing's on my mind. Then a knock comes to my door.

"Coming!" I said walking over to the door. I opened it to see Haruhi. "Haruhi? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came to spend your birthday with you." Haruhi said.

"Oh, come in." I said.

Haruhi walked in. "Your house. Is beautiful." Haruhi said.

"Thank you. It's the only thing that I have to remember my mother." I said.

"Ah, I thought that you stayed home to be with your family." Haruhi said.

"No, I just like being alone on my birthday but, you're here so, we might as well go out or something." I said.

"Oh, don't you wanna get ready first?" Haruhi asked.

I was in pajamas. "I'll be back." I said walking up to my room. I quickly put on a red shirt and a red short skirt. "Let's go." I said walking out the door.

"So, where do you wanna go?" Haruhi asked as we walked.

"Let's go to the park." I said.

"Okay." Haruhi said.

We walked to the park. It was deserted. No one was there at all not even little kids that weren't in school yet.

"No one's here." Haruhi said.

"No one ever is. This is my park." I said pointing at a sign.

It said, 'Minamino Family Park. Family, and Friends only.'

Haruhi sweatdropped. "Rich people..." Haruhi said.

"Come on." I said walking over to one of the benches. Haruhi sat next to me. "So, why did you really come see me today?" I asked.

"It's your birthday. You really wanted to be alone on your birthday?" Haruhi asked.

"Well, it's not like I'm not used to it. Actually, being around people on my birthday is awkward for me." I said.

"Oh, is that why you didn't want a party?" Haruhi asked.

"No, I just didn't want a party. But, I kinda figured that you guys were going to throw me one anyway and they were going to use you as a distraction." I said. Haruhi sweatdropped. I looked at her. "You guys threw me a party didn't you?" I asked.

"Yep. I guess it's not much of a surprise anymore." Haruhi said.

"I can act like I didn't know. Look watch." I said standing. "You guys threw a party for... me?" I said blushing.

"That's pretty convincing." Haruhi said. Then her phone rang. "Hello? Okay. Bye." Haruhi said then hanging up.
"The party's ready. Come on." Haruhi said standing up.

We walked to school then to Music Room 3.

"Ready?" Haruhi asked.

"Yeah." I said. Haruhi opened the door and rose petals floated out.

"Happy Birthday Natsu!!!" Tamaki and the others said.

"You guys threw a party for... me?" I said blushing.

"Yes, my daughter and hope that you enjoy all of it." Tamaki said hugging me.

"First, Hikaru, Kaoru. Get her in her dress." Tamaki said.

"What! Wait!!!" I yelled as Hikaru and Kaoru dragged me into the dressing room.

Hikaru walked out with Kaoru behind him dragging me.

I was in a white sweetheart dress. Tamaki blushed a deep red.

"Haruhi's next!" Hikaru and Kaoru said.

"No way." Haruhi said.

"Come on!!! Natsu put it on." Hikaru and Kaoru said.

"She doesn't have the strength to say no." Haruhi said.

Hikaru and Kaoru looked at me. I had my head down.

"How dare you disrespect me on my birthday? I can deal with it on a regular day but, my birthday!!!!!!" I yelled crying.

"No!!!!! Her tears!!!" Hikaru and Kaoru yelled running away.

Tamaki blushed more.

"I'm going home." I said walking out the door.

"Wait." Tamaki said grabbing my wrist. I looked back.

"What?" I asked.

"We apologize for the disrespect this wasn't intended to be taken like that." Tamaki said. I felt like crying more.

Then it thundered. Me and Haruhi covered our ears.

Tamaki brought both of us together and hugged us.

"Calm down its just thunder." Tamaki said.

"No fair! Now Tamaki gets there attention!" Hikaru and Kaoru said.

When the thunder stopped the party started. Me and Haruhi got chased around by Hikaru and Kaoru who were trying to put dresses on us.

Honey sat eating cake the whole time with Mori just watching everyone else.

Tamaki would chase Hikaru and Kaoru to get them to stop chasing me and Haruhi every now and then.

And Kyoya just sat there typing on his laptop probably making plans or selling stuff for the club.

The party eventually ended and I walked home by myself when my phone rang it was Leo.

"Hello." I said answering it.

"Run. Someone is behind you. Find the closest house you can find." Leo said.

'Haruhi's house is close. I'll hurry there.' I thought running to Haruhi's house.