-UPDATE- IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Hello everyone. So if I remember correctly, it's been about a full year now since I've updated this story. I apologize for the lack of chapters for the past year, but to be completely honest I haven't really wanted to update this story. Simply put: I feel like this story really went downhill and I think that it's all over the place.

With that being said, I think I am going to discontinue this story.

I understand that this story is by far my most popular and I'm very happy that it got this far! It makes me sad to discontinue, but I just don't feel connected to this story anymore. I want to write quality stuff for you all and I feel like if I continued this story then the quality won't be the same. That being said, I am going to start two new stories very soon.

Oh, I also want to mention that you guys have made me very happy with this story and all your feedback. I love interacting with you guys and reading your comments and such, and I hope that when I write another story that you guys react similarly. You've been so supportive and I appreciate it. So let me just say, thank you.

**If you want to know the two stories I'm planning on writing, then the first one is going to be a Daniel Avidan (more commonly known as Danny Sexbang) X Reader and a Yato (from Noragami) X Reader).**