Chapter 6: Homunculi and Dates

"Edward!" you yell. "What are you doing here? Where are we?"

"Why do you think I'm here?"

"Well.. uh.." you looked away, feeling stupid for asking such an obvious question.

"I'm going to beat this jerk and then we can take you back to our place, ok?" he said.

"Yeah, sounds good." you said while blushing.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" the grim voice said. "Ah yes, finally. Edward Elric has arrived. I think I can finally introduce myself."

He walks closer to you two, and Edward looks at him in amazement.

"No, you can't be.. I always had my suspicions about you. But-But you're a homunculus?" he stuttered.

"What's a homunculus, Ed? What's going on? Who is this?"

"(Y/n) please stop asking so many questions. We are about to fight so lets concentrate." he asked politely.

"Is it really you.. Fuehrer Bradley..?" he murmured.

Bradley grinned. "Yes it is. Now you've been in the way of my plans for a long time, Fullmetal. Get ready," he said.

"Why did you betray us like this?" he yelled, looking down. "I thought you were one of us.. A part of the military. I once called you Fuehrer of Amestris! But you're actually a homunculus.. I don't believe it. I feel so betrayed."

"Edward.." you whisper to yourself.

"Alright, bastard. You've really aggravated me. You've lied to every single one of us. What about your son? What would he do if he ever found out what you are?"

"You mean Selim? He's not a problem."

"And whys that?" he muttered.

"Why do you think? Selim is. homunculus as well." Bradley sighed.

Edward's eyes grow huge. "You can't be serious.. Selim too..? What's going on.." he said. "My thoughts have to wait. I gave to beat Bradley so I can save (y/n) and get Bradley off the title of Fuehrer. Colonel Mustang would make a better Fuehrer than him.."

"Alright Bradley, show me what you're really capable of."

And with that, the fight began. Bradley was beating Edward for the longest time, and it looked like Edward's heart really wasn't in the fight. Eventually, Edward gained the upper hand and knocked the swords out of his hands.

"How are you going to fight without your weapons?" he said

He used some alchemy that you've never seen before. It looked very dangerous, and it nearly killed Bradley. He coughed up blood, falling pitifully on to the ground. More blood started coming from his mouth before he finally fell off his hands and knees.

"I've never seen that one before, Fullme-" and before he could finish his sentence, Edward finished him.

"Let's go, (y/n). I don't want to be here anymore." he looks away.

"Yeah, ok." you said while getting up.

"Wait, Edward you're crying. What's wrong?" you ask. "Come here." you hug him.

"It's really nothing," he whispered in your ear while stroking your hair. "Never thought you'd have to see me cry like a baby, huh."

"Don't give me that. You wouldn't cry for no reason.'"

He looks up and sighs. "It's October the 3rd."

♡♡♡♡

chapter 7 coming soon! also quick author's note: the next chapters will be focusing more on you and Edward's relationship, and no so much fighting or problems. this is an edward x reader ((:

♡♡♡♡