Chapter 5: Pain

"W-What happened? W-Where am I?" you murmured. "Where's Edward?"

"Oh my god, shut the hell up already!" the grim voice said. "Edwello or whatever his name is isn't here, so stop saying his name. It's annoying.

"Well.. Please at least tell me where I am if you're going to be so rude."

"Rude? Ha! This is the real world, sweetheart." he put his fingers on your collar bone and worked his way up until his fingers lifted off your chin. "Grow up."

"Don't touch me." you warned. "You remind me too much of my father, so just stop!" you yelled. "What's your name, anyway?"

"Whatever, princess." he laughed. "The name's.. actually we'll save that for later." he smirked.

You took a better look at him. His hair was a dark charcoal color, to his shoulders, and really shaggy. He didn't look very strong, but you could tell he could do some major damage on you. His eyes were an icy blue. When you looked into his eyes, it was like a knife was piercing into your skin and then it ripped back out, leaving a hole in your flesh. Something about him was.. off. You just didn't know what.

He grabbed your wrist, violently. "Come on, I need to take you to our boss. Then this damn job will be over with." he murmured.

"Let go of me!"

He looked down at the ground and sighed. "How about you do me a favor and stop whining.." he whispered way to close to your ear. "If not?" he pulled out a knife that was stained with dull blood to your neck. "You'll die." you cringed by how cold the knife was. "You don't want that, do you?" he pressed the knife too hard, and you could feel it cutting your skin. "That hurts, now doesn't it?" he didn't put anymore pressure on the knife. "Don't be so naive."

As he took the knife off your neck, you saw him lick the blade with your blood still on it. You shuddered in disgust.

"W-Why are you licking my blood off your k-knife.."

"It doesn't matter. Now come on, I still have to take you to the boss. I'm not asking."

Your body went numb, and you couldn't function. What am I going to do? you thought. You don't know any alchemy and you don't have any weapons on you.

"P-Please don't hurt me.. I don't want to die."

"You talk way to much, girl. " he said, agitated. "You need to learn to shut your mouth!" he took your arms and pulled them backwards, leaving them in a remarkable amount of pain. You fell to your knees, and he kicked your back and you tumbled on the cold, metal floor.

"E-Edward, I'm sorry.." you whispered to yourself. "I'm so useless to you. No, I'm a burden, that's what I am."

BAM! You hear a door slam into the wall. Your arms hurt to much to prop yourself up and see what's going on, since you're pretty sure he broke your arms. You just waited.

"Who the hell are you?" the grim voice asked.

"Me? I'm the Fullmetal Alchemist, and I'm here to kick your ass."

♡☠♡☠♡☠♡

Chapter 6 coming soon!((: Sorry if this wasn't the best chapter, but don't worry I am working on it! xoxo omqanime.

♡☠♡☠♡☠♡