Chapter Two

Avia
My head spinned and pounded. I couldn't think straight. Voices flooded my ears. I couldn't see straight. Lights flashed.
"It's okay, we're here" A faint voice said. I slowly started seeing better. A tall doctor leaned over me.
"Sweetie?" He said. I mumbled. "It's okay, we've got you you're safe now" I looked around. I freaked and tried to move. The doctor kept a steady hand on me.
" Avia, it's okay" I heard my mother's soft voice. I looked over. She had her hand gripped on the bar.
"Mom what happened" I said. Mom sighed.
"The car, it crashed on the day of Emmi's recital" The memories flooded back like a stream of water.
"Emmi? Emmi! Where are they!" I shout. Mom hushed me.
"Everyone's fine. Gavin is with your father, so is Brock. Daxton is with Carlie an-and Em..." She couldn't continue.
"EMMI! WHERE'S EMMI!" I screamed.
"She hit her head super hard. She got brain surgery right away and fell in to a deep a coma, she may
never walk again!" Mom sobbed on the white bed sheets. "My sweet little girl! Emmi, poor Emmi" Mom cried harder and harder.
"Mommy?" I squeke. "Did I fall in to a coma?"
"Yes for three days. You were awake then suddenly just were out, oh Avia I couldn't bear seeing you so teared up!" I fell back. I was in a coma?