Introductions

Hello my Lovely Darlings. Welcome to the Sequel of Murder House! This is just a short chapter for the info and Characters.

This first Chapter is the Characters and Details

This first Chapter is the Characters and Details. You guys already know I have to introduce the characters then we can hit the First chapter :3

~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Vanoss

Eye color: Honey Chocolate

Age: 19

Gender: Male

Description: A male with Black hair styled in a Faux Mohawk. Honey Chocolate eyes. He wears an Red jacket with White stripes on his Shoulders and Black pants with Black shoes. He wears sunglasses shades as an accessory.

Name: Delirious

Eye color: Navy Blue

Age: 19

Gender: Male

Description: A male with Brown matted hair. Navy Blue eyes. He wears an Baby Blue jacket with Black pants. When he doesn't wanna show his face he wears an Jason Voorhees hockey mask.

Name: Wildcat

Eye Color: Midnight Blue

Age: 19

Gender: Male

Description: A male with Brown hair underneath his White helmet with Pink Pig ears. Midnight Blue eyes. He wears an White shirt with the words ' I am Wildcat '. He wears Zebra pants and Black shoes.

Name: Mini

Eye color: Amber

Age: 19

Gender: Male

Description: A male with Brown curly locks. Amber eyes. He wears an Tuxedo jacket with Black Pants and Yellow flip flops. He wears glasses.

Name: ???

Eye color: Gemstone Green

Age: 19

Description: ???

Name: ???

Eye color: Sterling Grey

Age: 19

Gender: Male

Description: ???

~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you have it, Our characters for this story. I can't wait to start this Series!

I have decided to update on Fridays, The reason because I have more time to update and it keeps it on schedule. I might post a chapter early if I'm really excited to post it.

As Always, Hope to See you in the Next Chapter!

Lonnah out~