Cartoonz's Backstory

Hello Hunny bunnies, this chapter will be all about Cartoonz! If you don't wanna read a backstory then skip to the next chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello there boys and girls. Ladies and Gentleman. or Just plain people stopping by to hear about my amazing story. Before I start my name is Luke, but I go by Cartoonz! I'm 19 years old. My job is nothing but if you call kidnapping and killing an job then that is what I'm! Now let's sit down and let me tell you a little story about my past kiddies! I had a loving family. A beautiful mother, A respectful dad, and an annoying little sister. I was just a simply teenager. Brown hair, Oak Brown eyes, Pale skin. I usually wore an Red jacket with a White muscle shirt. Some ripped jeans with holes on my knees and a pair of Red vans with White on the side ( Damn Daniel! ). Had my ear pierced. I was just a normal teenager.

I went to Brooklyn High school ( Just a random name that came up In my head, not sure if it is a true school ). I was a laid back dude. I talk to anyone not matter what their reputation was. Slut, Whores, Pregnant Moms, Jocks, Cheerleaders.....You get the gist. I wouldn't get into fights if not deemed necessary. I have been in multiple fights. I have always came out top dog until one day the coward brought a gun to the fight. That was a shitty day going to the hospital getting surgery on my knee. The asshole didn't get away though, he got arrested. When he was in jail I went to visit him. He was lucky he was behind bulletproof glass because I would have strangled the shit out of him. You might be asking " Why didn't you try putting your hands through the hole? ". Well I tried that but it didn't work out since he couldn't bend that far because of his handcuffs.

Anyways back to where I go to school at. I have many friends but my " Real Friends " were a group of 5 plus me making a group of 6 total. Our consist of Jocks, Nerds, and weird people. Some would say we were emotions. Tyler - anger, Evan - Attraction, Mini - Caring, Jonathan - Joy, Brock - Shyness, and I - Interested. The first one I met when we were childhood best friends is Jonathan. Jonathan was usually the loudest in our group. He usually wore Athletic jumpsuits, His favorite color was Blue, and His laugh is music to my ears. Yes I said that didn't I mention that I was gay? Hehe~ I have been In love with this boy ever since I met him when we were in Daycare together. I would get jealous of Evan as he could make him laugh or blush. Evan was the second person I met thanks to Jonathan. Evan would always attract the popular girls when we would be standing the hallway talking. They would try to take him away but he would brush them off wanting to stay to talk but mostly to Jonathan. They would have their hissy fits and start ranting to him that he could have better friends. But he would simply flip them off and call them sluts and walk away when the bell rings.

He preferred red, Blood Red. Always wearing any outfit that had red in it. He was the Candy Eye In our group. Next person I met along the way is Tyler. Tyler was a hoot in high school. He was the Rage in our group. He wouldn't put up with anyone's shit especially when they had a problem with Craig. One minute he is fine the next he is fuming from getting in trouble again from the teachers. He would blow off girls in a heartbeat. If anyone of them said or came near Craig he would tell them off sending them crying down the hallway. Next was little Craig. He was the shortest out of our group along with Jonathan who was the second smallest. Craig was the Nerd in our group. Straight A's and B's not missing any day of the week unless he was sick which is never! Craig was always protected by Wildcat no matter what. Even when he wasn't needed for protecting. But don't underestimate Craig. He might be short and a nerd but he can pack a hard punch just ask a Jock and a Cheerleader! Last but not least....Brock. This will always be my best friend. He was there every step of the way for me. Brock was considered the Shy and Cute one. I would laugh as people will playfully tease him just to see him smile and blush. Did I also mention that he likes Mini? I didn't well don't tell him I said that!

I guess you can say he was the Cute one. I was the Leader I guess. I don't know how I got the title but that's what they named me. Sure I kicked someone's ass when they bullied Mini or Delirious sometimes Brock! Sure I defend Evan and Tyler when there is unfair fight, of course we win with Evan's strength, Tyler's rage, and My determination we were unstoppable! Since I got that out the way, Let's me tell you how I came to become today! Get your seat belts and popcorn ready because this is going to be a twisted thrill.

One day at school no one heard or seen Evan or Tyler at school. It's like they disappeared out of thin air! Not only that Craig was so worried that he worried himself sick leaving Jonathan to take are of him while I got their school work! After Craig got ever his sickness he came back to school quiet as a mouse not saying much to anyone except the group. Delirious would look at the door for Vanoss. Everyone morning he would stare at the door until the teacher told us what our objective was. Having enough of their sulking I asked Moo if he wanted to find them. Moo agreed quickly wanting Craig to be his happy usual self. Sneaking out of class unknowingly we ran down the hall. Running a block away from school we stopped for a quick breathing break.

Walking around aimlessly we talked about random things. Laughing about some girl having a nosebleed over Brock's blush we were stopped by an yell from the house in front of us. Being the daredevil I was I walked up the path with Brock shuddering behind me. Opening the door wide it was pure silence. It was dark only the light shining through the house was sunlight. Walking forward with Brock's hand on my shoulder we heard a door slam shut. We turned to see a teenager like us staring at us with Midnight Blue eyes leaning on the door. We looked confused as the man clapped his hands having a huge ass smirk on his face. " What do we have here? " he asked walking to us as we walked back. He laughed insanely as he continue to walk toward us. " Night Nite~ " he singed as I felt a rag cover my nose smelling like chloroform.

Waking up eagle style on a cold Grey plate with your wrist and arms tied is not pleasant. I heard the door opening revealing the two killers. The one with Midnight Blue eyes and another with Honey Chocolate eyes. I yelled at those assholes while I struggled in my bonds. " " Now now you can't do anything while your being carried to your death" teased Wildcat. " Where the fuck is Brock!? " I asked.They laughed deliriously at my question as I began to stretch out with the ropes pulling my limbs. I screamed for them to stop but they didn't listen only taking turns stretching me longer. I blacked out when I saw my blood spat everywhere leaving me limp and in the darkness. Well that's what happen when I died....But the story isn't over yet ;).

" Luke can you hear me? " a distance voice called. I couldn't move or talk I was numb all over. " Come on Luke! " the voiced yelled. I felt something inject in my neck. I sat up quickly looking around the room to see Sterling Grey eyes on my right. " Who the fuck are you!? " I asked jumping on my feet putting distance between us. The man laughed a familiar laugh. " You should know your best friend Luke~ " the man cooed walking to me wrapping his arms around my waist. " Brock? " I asked looking down at the giggling man. " Yup! Your eyes changed too. " he hum walking me to a mirror. I have Gemstone Green eyes instead of Oak Brown eyes. " What happen to me? " I asked. He explained what happen to us and how he got the name Moo. Those assholes I growled clenching my fist together punching the wall. I looked at my new appearance taking it in quite nicely. " New appearance, New name, " I said putting a smile on my face wrapping an arm around Moo's neck. He giggled nuzzling his head in my neck. " Nice to have you back Cartoonz~ " he cooed kissing my temple. I grinned sweeping him off his feet walking to the door. " Nice to be back Moo~ " I purred kissing all over his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

One backstory down, one more to go! Except it won't be as long as this one since they both went through the same thing :)

Since Panda is sick, I decided to make her feel good with another Chapter! You guys are still getting another update tomorrow :)