Chapter 1: New Cafe?

~Yuu's POV~

I sat on the couch of my apartment watching tv and wondering what I should do with my life when the news came on. The topic looked interesting so I payed attention.

"A new place called Seraph Cafe has just opened up near downtown Nagoya. Here is the man who started it...."

"A new cafe?" I thought on it for a little. Then I decided what I would do this morning. I got up and went to my room. I put on some clothes, brushed my messy jet black hair, and grabbed my wallet. I was ready to go.

I called up some of my high school friends to see if they wanted to come but most of them had plans. Well, I guess I was going alone.

I hopped in my car and got out siri, since I had no idea where it was besides Nagoya. As usual, she messed up whatever I said and made me look it up. Finally, I found out where it was. It actually wasn't that far away from where I lived so I was relieved.

***

After a bunch of honks and rather mad drivers, I got to my destination. Yeah, you could say I was a really bad driver.

I walked into the place called Seraph Cafe. It had a nice feel to it and Japan's top hits were playing on the radio. But when I went up to the the person who would direct me to my seat, I knew them.

"Mitsuba?!" I nearly fell when I realized it was her. She was wearing a maid-like outfit that all the waitresses had on and her hair was pulled back in two side pigtails like normal.

"Oh!" She was startled herself when she saw me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm working at my job. Aren't you supposed to be working too? Besides it's good pay and there are a lot of hot guys here."

"Uhh..okay," I said still a little confused.

"I mean, I'm not surprised that you're not working since you'd be too dumb to even get employed..." She dared.

"Huh?! What do you mean by that?!"

"Anywayyyy, a table for one?" Mitsuba changed the subject.

"I guess," I said with an edge in my voice.

She grinned at me serenely and led me to a table. Then she handed me a menu.

"Your waiter today will be with you in just a moment," and with that she walked away.

When my waiter came I looked up and caught myself staring. He had fluffy blonde hair that was tied up in a small ponytail and sapphire blue eyes. I looked away quickly and felt my cheeks warm up.

"Good morning, sir," the waiter said.

"...uhhh...h-hi.." I stuttered.

"Can I start you off with a beverage?" He asked.

"Y-yeah..I'll have some water," I couldn't seem to look straight at him.

He went off to get my drink. I was silently glad for that. There was just something about him...something that stood out. But what was that feeling in my chest? I don't think I've ever felt that way before.

When he came back I sat up straighter. He set down my drink and smiled, "Are you ready to order yet?"

"Uhh yeah.." I smiled back awkwardly.

He looked at me in anticipation for my order, "Oh! Yeah I'll get the cinnamon French toast and a Caramel latte."

"Right on it," the blonde said.

***

After I had eaten the surprisingly good food, my waiter came over to pick up my dishes. Just as he was about to leave I hollered, "Wait! I never got your name!"

He looked at me and smiled, "Mikaela, but you can just call me Mika."

"Mika? Hmm."

"What's yours?"

"Mine? Oh it's uhh...Yuuichirou! But everyone just calls me Yuu," I said.

"Can I call you Yuu-chan?" He teased.

"Huh?! N-noo!" I blushed furiously.

"Have a good rest of your day, Yuu-chan!" Mika said walking off.

"Wait!! Mika!" But he was already in the kitchen cleaning my plates.

"Idiot," I said under my breath. I got up from my seat and walked back to the entrance. Mitsuba wasn't there anymore, and I was glad because I probably looked really dumb. 

When I walked out the door a sudden feeling washed over me. What? I didn't get what it was so I just kept walking. Even in my car I had a weird feeling. Whatever it was, I didn't bother wondering.

___________________________________________________________________________

Yayy a new mikayuu story! Since I have one-shots, I thought I would just do a regular story. I also had a really good idea. Aw I had fun writing about waiter Mika and stubborn Yuu. 

Btw in case you were wondering in this story *Edit: Mika and Yuu are 23 so yeah they would have already finished college.

So I guess I'll see you in my next chapter, bye! ~Ashlie