Chapter 8: Cafe Date

~Yuu's POV~

My eyes gently fluttered open from the bright morning light, and I rubbed them to fully wake up. I yawned and stretched my legs, sinking into the comfy bed that I had slept in. I turned over in the bed to the other side. I nearly had a heart attack when I saw Mika's face right in front of mine.

My eyes widened and my heart beat quickened. It felt as if it was going to explode, and with all of the shock that I had suddenly felt my breath came out staggered.

I stared at his sleeping face. It was so peaceful, and not to mention...handsome. The quiet rhythm of his faint breathing calmed me down, but my heart was still going crazy nonetheless. My cheeks warmed up as I thought about last night, about our confessions, about our kiss. I touched my hand to my lips, remembering the feeling of his on mine.

I focused on his face again. I observed every inch of it, until my eyes landed on his lips. How I wanted to kiss them again...

Just then the blonde began to stir, his eyes groggily starting to open. I hadn't realized my face was so close to his, so I quickly turned back around and pretended to be asleep.

"Yuu-channn~" Mika murmured, his arms snaking around my back and curving around my stomach. I blushed, staying still.

He moved over my shoulder, his chin lightly resting on it, "I know you're awake~"

He kissed my neck slightly, making me blush. Then I turned around, pushing him down on the bed to surprise him. I was now on top of him, smiling.

"Good morning," I said. I lowered myself down to him, our lips connecting in the process. It was a quick kiss, and when it finished Mika said that he had to go and take a shower.

I pouted, but he still went. I sat on his bed, feeling lonely. I was starting to realize how lonely I must have been before I met Mika, because now I was going crazy from him being gone. I was experiencing new things, and this feeling was certainly one of them.

I heard the sound of a shower turning on. I blushed at the thought of him being in there...naked. I shook my head to get rid of the indecent thoughts, but my cheeks still glowed a light pink.

I also thought about another thing. After last night, were we officially dating now? Everything kind of just happened, but we never really made it official. The way things were our relationship was beyond friends, so did that mean that he was now my boyfriend? I decided to ask him when he was done.

Soon enough I heard the shower turn off. It would only be a few minutes before he came out, and when he did I imagined a handsome Mika with only a towel wrapped around his waist, water droplets streaming down his trained body. I stopped myself from thinking any further, before I got a nosebleed.

The bathroom door opened, and just like I imagined Mika came out with only a towel. He had another one on his head to dry his hair. To be honest he looked hotter in real life than in my imagination, and at the sight I got very flustered and my face grew the color of a tomato.

He yawned, and ruffled his light hair with the towel in an attempt to dry it. Then he looked at me, and smiled playfully, "Like what you see?"

I blushed more, if that was possible, and shrieked, "Ah, um..."

He chuckled. Then he went over to me, and kissed my cheek, before going back into the bathroom to change.

I was left alone again, staring at the bathroom door and waiting for Mika to come back out. How could he do this to me?

***

I sipped from a mug of cream-filled coffee as I sat on Mika's couch, cuddling with him. We were watching a show called Voltron on Netflix. It was late morning, just a few hours before he had to go to work.