Chapter Three

Chapter Three

After we finished eating, Claire said she wanted to take me shopping. She bought me so much stuff I couldn’t even carry it all. When we were done shopping, we went back to the hotel. After putting my newly bought clothes in the closet of the sixth bedroom that I was supposed to share with Claire, I walked back out into the main area. I didn’t see anyone, but I saw Josh’s closed door and could guess where Claire had gone. I walked downstairs and outside. I decided to take a walk along the beach. After walking for a few minutes I spotted a group of three people. I squinted my eyes. It was Tyler, Jacob, and Jason. I was about to say hi when I noticed they were each holding a bottle of beer and Tyler carrying a box. I noticed they weren’t walking straight. I tried to sneak past, but Jason saw me.

            “Hey Jaz.” he said.

            “Hi.” I said, and kept walking without looking at him. He grabbed my waist as I was walking by.

            “Want to have a drink with us?” he asked.

            “I’m good.”

            “Aw. Please babe!” he said, giving me puppy dog eyes. I weakened. Then I remembered what happened the last time I got drunk. I shivered.

            “No. I’m sorry.” I said sternly, trying to free myself from his grasp, which was now tightening.

            “She won’t do it guys.” Jason said over his shoulder. Jacob smirked. I grabbed Jason’s hand and tried to take it off my waist, but that only made him hold tighter.

            “Let me go Jason!” I yelled. He let go, but as soon as I turned around to get away, someone grabbed me from behind and threw me over their shoulder.

            “Put me down!” I screamed, kicking and hitting whoever was holding me. Their steps started getting unsteady. I realized they were running on the sand. I looked over my shoulder. He was running toward the ocean. I turned back around to see Jason and Tyler chasing after. Jacob had grabbed me. “Let me go!” I screamed, trying to get away before we got to the water.

            Jacob released me, but it was too late. I felt the cold water engulfing me. I froze. My muscles were so tense that I couldn’t move. All I could see was Him, but this time, He would succeed in killing me. I would never survive Him again. I would never see anything except the water, and Him laughing in success. In victory. Him laughing that he had finally broken me.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Sorry this is so late! I had a ton of stuff going on and I didn't have time to update! :( but this chapter is a bit more exciting, eh? 

Jason is to the side over there------->

So, please vote, comment, fan, all that good stuff. I'm really sorry if my story sucks, it's my first story. :/ I think thats it. Yup! 

Well, bye bye!