Vic Fuentes [*TRIGGER WARNING*]

Just scars and a makeshift backstory in this one, don't freak the fuck out. It won't be a recreation of the Tate one. Went a little heavy on that one, I feel. But I'm here to talk if any of you ever need it, don't hesitate. Looks like I fell into a pile of emotions. Let's not.

Btw the pic is from the official vid for Pierce the Veil's song "Yeah Boy and Doll Face". Right in the feels. And the actual video is "A Match Into Water", and it's actually about an ex of Vic's that had/has (idk man) breast cancer, but the beginning hits me right in the feels.

(mildly disturbing A/N part 2 at the end)

*

You and Vic, your boyfriend of nearly three years, are cuddling on the couch. He'd fallen asleep while spooning you as the two of you have been watching The Walking Dead on Netflix. He snores very softly and you smile slightly, thinking about how adorable he is.
The sleeve of the sweatshirt you more or less 'borrowed' from Vic rides up as you move to put your arm under the pillow, and you catch a glimpse of the pale pink scars. Some were raised, while others were flat, and some indented. Some wide, and some thin. They all varied, as well as in direction. Vertical, horizontal, diagonal, even a few wavy ones. You were able to make out some words among the mess of scar tissue. You hadn't shown Vic yet, knowing that he'd struggled with it as well and not knowing how he'd react.
"How long?" Vic asks in a sleepy, slightly deeper than usual voice. You jump slightly in his arms, not having known he was awake. He bring up his right hand--the one that had previously been wrapped around your waist--and traces the vertical, widest, most indented one visible. That was the one that nearly killed you.
You breathe in deeply and exhale slowly, trying to buy some time before answering. "Around six years," you answer quietly, assuming he was asking about how long you'd self-harmed. Luckily, that chapter was done and over with. You lightly place your smaller hand over his.
After a few long moments of silence, Vic turns you around to face him by your hip, in his usual gentle way. He lets his hand rest there as he speaks, occasionally rubbing or squeezing it very softly.
"Still so beautiful," he says quietly. He gently takes your hand, bringing your arm up to press his lips gently to the scars, kissing away the ghosts of your troubling past. "I love you so much, [Y/N]," he says as he rests his forehead against yours, staring into your eyes with his chocolate brown ones.
"I love you, too, Vic." You smile slightly, and he ever so softly pushes his lips to yours, if even for only a second. But for you, and in your memory, that second would last a lifetime.

*

Ugh.

So many missed opportunities for MCR and PTV references.

Guess I can still squeeze em in down here.

FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME, AND WHAT I'LL DO TO YOU, YOU GET WHAT EVERYONE ELSE GETS, YOU GET A LIFETIIIME *screams like Gerard*

I FORGOT THE PTV REFERENCE BUT HEY (shameless self-advertisement time(srry nt srry)) IF YOU LIKE JEFF THE KILLER

YOU SHOULD

GO

CHECK OUT

MY OTHER STORY

*creepy grin with flared nostrils bigger than my future*

Keep it creepy.
-smile.