Gerard Way [*SMUT*]

Sorry I've been awol. Lack of motivation and family/work responsibilities and such. Please enjoy and feel free to submit requests. Also, whenever I think go Gerard I imagine danger days era with the red undercut (long on top obvs) so just keep that in mind when it gets to the, um... main bit? Yeah, we'll call it the main bit.

keep it creepy

-smile.

*

Requested by: @Fangirl_Queen_160

*

     "What do you want?" Your boyfriend, Gerard, asks you as you both look up at the long list of available drinks inside of the Starbucks. You pull your sweater closer to your body as someone walks into the establishment, sending a gust of cold air toward the both of you.

     You tilt your head and look up at your options. "I think I'll just have a hot chocolate."

     "You don't want tea or coffee?" Gerard asks.

     "No, I feel like it's the perfect day for some hot chocolate. You can have tea or coffee any day." You look up at him and smile. "You know?"

     He smiles and looks back at you, draping an arm over your shoulders. "Yeah, I know." You both step forward as the cashier calls for the next guest in line.

     "Hi, how can I help you guys today?" The girl standing behind the register looks at you two, then bats her eyes as she looks up at Gerard. She pulls a strand of hair from her ponytail over her shoulder and twists it around her finger. You step closer to Gerard instinctively, not at all liking the way she's acting toward your boyfriend.

     Gerard doesn't seem bothered by her flirtatious mannerisms as he orders your drinks. "Hi, can I please get a venti hot chocolate and a venti Caffe Latte?" He smiles politely as he says the order and you can feel yourself growing upset as you wrap your hands around his arm, looking at the girl behind the register.

     She smiles at Gerard in a too-friendly way as she writes your orders down on the cups. The girl looks up at Gerard through her eyelashes and says, "What name would you like me to write on these drinks?"

     Gerard reaches into his back pocket and pulls out his wallet, answering her nonchalantly. "Gerard."

     "Alright, that'll be $7.60, please," says the girl behind the counter, still smiling too brightly and not having acknowledged you at all.

     Gerard hands her eight dollars and says, "Keep the change," as the two of you start walking toward the only available table.

     After you sit down and a few moments pass, you look across the table at your boyfriend. "She was flirting with you," you mumble, looking down at your hands on the table as you speak.

     "I didn't notice." A young male behind the counter calls out that the drinks are ready and Gerard rises from his seat. "I'll be right back."

     As promised, he returns as quickly as he can without bumping into someone in the somewhat crowded establishment and sits back down, putting your hot chocolate in front of you. You remove the splash stick from the opening in the lid to allow your drink to cool off before you try to drink it. You dry the splash stick off and fiddle with it absentmindedly, visibly upset by the barista's flirting.

     Gerard watches you for a few seconds before reaching across the table and putting one hand over both of yours, stopping your fiddling before reaching over with his other hand and lifting your chin to look at him. He looks into your eyes as he speaks, sounding sincere. "[Y/N], I didn't notice her flirting. If I had then I would have pulled you close and shown her that I'm very obviously taken." He squeezes your hand gently. "Wanna start walking home? We can finish these there or on the way and we can cuddle and watch a movie. I can make you popcorn if you want." He smiles sweetly at you and tilts his head a bit, the way that he always does when he's trying to make something up to you.