Let the homo comince~

John's POV:

After about ten minutes of walking, he finally made it to Dave's shitty apartment. It wasn't as bad at it looked on the inside though, that was a plus.

He ascended up the steps, and made his way to the door. He pants a bit and coughed before knocking on the door. His breathing finally calmed down as he waited for his friend to answer the door, that is until the older strider answered the door instead.

John looked up at the older strider, practically looking straight up because of how short he was. He gave a slight gulp from the man hovering over him and gave a nervous smile.

"H-hello Mr.Strider..."

"Hey there, kiddo."

Bro gave slight smirk as he leaned on the door frame, giving hints as to showing off his ass a bit more as he stretched out on the door frame.

John only gave a quick glance and immediately returned his gaze at the man's anime shades, a light shade of pink dusting over his freckled cheeks.

"I-is dave home? We were supposed to hang out today..."

"Nope. Lil' man ran out of aj and went to the store for more."

"O-oh...do you know when he will be back?"

"May be a minute, he has to have a certain brand. The kid is picky about that stuff, ya wanna' hang on the couch till he gets back?"

John looked down at his shoes, he didn't want to be stuck with Dave's bro, let alone wait a long time for dave to get back...but, he didn't want to be rude...

"U-um..sure, thanks Mr. Strider..."

"Please, call me bro."

He moves aside for the younger male, and gives a small smirk. John hesitated for a moment, but finally forced his short legs to shuffle into the apartment. Bro chuckled as he gazed down at the young egbert, looking his small figure up and down. 'This'll be fun..' bro couldn't help but think about egbert being so cute in a maid outfit, or cat ears! So fucking sugoi...

John finally manage to shuffle over to the couch and stood there. Bro closed the door behind him and calmly walked over to John. "C'mon kiddo, take a seat." John gave a slight nod as he slowly sat down, and began to fiddle with his hands. Bro plopped down beside him and stretched out, putting his arm around John. He tried to scoot away, but the older male moved his arm down onto the boy's waist, tightening his grip.

"...u-mm...bro?" John turned the opposite way, as he proceeded to scoot away. 'Why is this happening? Is he flirting with me? I'm not a homo!' "what is it kiddo?" Bro hummed, scooting John closer to him, giving a half smile as he does. "W-why is your arm around me..?" Bro looked down to see John looking the other way. "Do you want me to move it?" John looked up at bro, his face still a crimson red. "I-I didn't say that..." 'wait, shit. No! Move it now! Goddammit John, you're better than this!" He bit his bottom lip and fiddled with his hands once more.

"Hey, John, is it?" John adjusted his glasses and nodded. "Yeah..?" Bro gave a nod in return and ever so slightly moved his hand down onto John's ass, groping it. John squeaked and attempted to push bro away. That was a major fail.

As much as John attempted to push bro, his weak arms weren't even doing anything. Bro just sat there, not being phased by his actions as he gently pushed johns hands down with his free hand. 'Damn, this kid is weak...and adorable.' In the midst of bro's thoughts, John was flailing and pouting that he couldn't escape bro's grip.

"Bro! Let gooo!" He gripped onto the older male's arm and tried to push his arm away. "John! I caann't!" Bro whined, mocking john. John let out a large huff and eventually gave up, feeling tired and pouting at bro. Bro looked down at the tuckered out dork and gave a shit-eating smirk, feeling victory wash over him.

John crossed his arms, and looked away, waiting for the perfect timing to get free. Unfortunately, that didn't come yet. Instead, bro pulled John onto his lap, and wrapped his arms around his small waist, laying his chin on his head.

John squeaked as he went into bro's lap, shifting around nervously as he bit his bottom lip. As John shifted, bro tried to keep him still the best he could, but stopped when he let out a low, husky groan. John's face went a deep Crimson, his movements now completely still. Holy shit...