Chapter Fifteen

Dedicated to the talented BrieBear1 and if you want to read a both funny and thrilling story check out frostbitten by her. 10/10 story.

And if you want to leave a comment of your story title I'll definitely read it. :D I like stories...

Hugs

-Sarah

LEE'S PROSPECTIVE

---------------------------------

"This is the best shop ever!" Lacy yelled as she picked up a wad of wax. Furrowing her brows she squeezed it only to drop in surprise.

"What happened?" I asked my attention fully on her. She looked at the ball on the floor.

"That's awesome" she squealed throwing it at Fred. He dropped it after he gave it a quick squeeze. I was the next one in the line and caught the ball with ease. I squeezed it like the other two and a bolt of electricity ran up my arm. I chucked it in Georges direction, and I rubbed my arm.

"What the 'ell was that?" George asked rubbing him now sore arm too. We all turned to Lacy expectedly, she shrugged at our curious looks.

"Dunno found it over there" she said pointing at a dusty shelf. Fred walked over to it and read the label explaining what it was.

"Electricity Wax. Fun for candle evolving pranks"

We all looked at each other in silence for a few minutes. Then we all started talking.

"Dibs!" We yelled in sync.

"What's all the fuss about?!?" A voice yelled before we could argue on who the wax ball belonged to. We all turned to the direction of the voice to see the one and only Oliver Wood. God I hated that guy. He was a major show of and he was good at everything.

Lacy smoothed out her hair and started to straighten her back when she saw it was Oliver who had spoken.

Oh yeah that was another reason I hated him, Lacy probably had a crush on him.

_____________________
A/N:
Happy spring break!!!

I literally spent about twenty minutes rolling around on the floor because I was so board. So, expect a couple of updates during this wonderful time.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, oh and comment what country your in. Thinking this would be cool :P

Hugs and bye for now Sun-Rays

-Sarah