Chapter Two

Hi, guys/girls, this is my second chapter ever and I would want to thank @Cooter3 for being the first person to comment. Thank you everyone, and let the show begin :)

- Sunnys_Complement

FRED'S P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"LACY, FRED, GEORGE GET UP YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS YOUR FIRST YEAR AT HOGWARTS !!!" Mum shouted from the kitchen. Mum woke me up, an 11-year-old needs their sleep. I could hear that Lacy was up as always.

"Fred, George get up," She said throwing a pillow at me then at George.

"Ugh Lacy," I said.

"Go back to," George said

"Sleep?" Lacy said I smiled in my pillow as we did this.

"Exactly," I said pulling the covers over my head.

"Fine I'll just pull this epic prank on my own then," Lacy said walking to the bathroom. Man, it really burns me when she pulls a prank without us. I slowly got up along with George.

"She'll be the death of us you know" he mumbled rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. I nodded as I pulled a shirt over my chest along with a pair of pants.

We walked out of our room and down the twisty staircase... thanks, dad.

"LACY AMELIA WEASLEY YOU WILL PROMISE ME OR ELSE!!!" Mum shouted. Ugh, what did she do this time?

George and I walked into the kitchen. Lacy was eating scrambled eggs and Ginny just shoved a napkin in Ron's mouth. I love that little devil.

"Boys let's get you in the car. Ron can you get their trunks?" Mum asked walking out the door.

"Uh, sure," Ron said taking the trunks and walking out the door.

"So why was mum yelling at you?" George asked Lacy, our triplet.

"Cause I said I'll pull a prank when she made me promise not to," Lacy said walking out to our car.

"She should really learn to shut that mouth of hers she could ruin my chances of being head boy. Imagine Dumbledore not choosing me because I'm related to you three" Percy pushed up his glasses and walked past us. George let out a low whistle and turned to me.

"What a gi-"

"Oi! That's The Percy Weasley you're talking about mind you. Show a little respect" Charlie said this and you could tell he was fighting off the smile that was showing on his face.

We all looked at each other for a moment then burst out laughing.