The 'Truth'

After having established the identity of the newly presented man as 'Jeremy Rathborne' and 'a trusted priest from the local church', this man proved his innocent with a ticket that could only be purchased yesterday at a theater in London, which was confirmed by Irene.

We updated him on the happenings of the manor, to which he wanted to further investigate on. He had the three dead bodies move to separate rooms before inspecting them.

"Well then," Sebatia- I mean Jeremy clapped his hand together, "Why don't you show me the victims in the order they were killed?" He said after having changed into Sebastian's clothes.

"Then we should start with Lord Siemens," Arthur said.

"I'm going too!" Charles volunteered.

"If you don't mind, I will come along," I said.

"Inspecting dead corpses are not for the faint-hearted," Arthur said, "Especially for a lady like you..."

"Don't worry, I can take care of myself. I think I will be of help since I have a keener eye for details than most men." I said.

In the end they let me follow them to investigate each of the bodies.

We first went to see the body of Gerog von Siemens . Jeremy was able to deduct several  things about him, such as that he was a heavy drinker, and that the body carried a faint scent of the ocean. I saw Charles' eyes narrow slightly as indeed, we did first poison Gerog von Siemens with the toxin of pufferfish, hence the nautical smell.

Jeremy requested to take a look at the room Phelps was killed in after inspecting his body. As we were walking up the stairs to Ciel's master bedroom, Charles noticed that Jeremy was't folllowing us.

"Huh?" Charles turned around and leaned on the rail, "That old guy's not following us."

"Ah, my apologies,"Jeremy appeared from the lower flight of stairs, wiping his sweat with a handkerchief, "Let's keep moving."

"That's why I can't stand old guys." Charles muttered.

Jeremy deducted that in this case, this was done by another killer, which was also correct as me and Charles was not the cause of Phelps' death. Jeremy requested the cooperation of Ciel in order to catch the killer. I sensed a deeper meaning behind that.

We finally reached the room Sebastian's corpse was placed in. This time, Jeremy did the inspection so quickly that we did't even have a chance to look at it ourselves.

"Oh... It's almost time for dinner." Charles said. "I'm going back up then."

We walked out of the room, and Jeremy said, "I have to prepare for this evening, so you three should return without me."

We nodded and started walking away. I purposefully walked in a slow pace as I knew what was about to happen. 

Charles, who had been heading away, suddenly turned around and ran full speed towards the room that we just came out of.

He bursted open the door and ran in. I also hurried in after him. I caught him swiftly pulling away the white cloth the covered the corpse...

 I caught him swiftly pulling away the white cloth the covered the corpse