Talbot's Camera

Me, Ciel, Sebastian, Angela and the servants went to the place where Henry Barrymore's top half of his body was dragged to. It was a gruesome scene. His right arm was missing and you could see his guts spilling out from where his body was ripped. Blood covered the whole scene and the air was filled with the stench of the decaying human flesh. I walked closer to examine his body, so did Sebastian at Ciel's order. Barrymore had bite marks all over his body. It was a twisted mess and more blood continually came pouring out of the wounds causing a blood puddle to form. Lol if Undertaker was here, he would be delighted to be able to see such a sight. When we cleared up I made sure that both halves of his body would be send to Undertaker. 

The next day the servants decided to go to the mountains to pick some medicinal herbs whilst me and Ciel were having afternoon tea.

"Today's tea features cabinet pudding made with local blackberries."Sebastian said smiling while serving us stuff.

"You are certainly carefree." Ciel said after a sip of the freshly served tea.

"There is no need to rush." Sebastian answered his master calmly.

"By the way guys, Finny, Bard and Mey-Rin have gone to the mountains." I said.

"And for what reason would that be?" Ciel asked. 

"I don't know, picking herbs or finding Angela or something like that."

"It is dangerous to wonder around the mountains while the demon hound is still at loose." Sebastian said.

"Yea I think we should go see how there're doing....just in case." I said.

"It look as thought we have developed a need to rush." Ciel said wiping his mouth.

We finished the tea and we set off to find the servants. When we arrived, Finny was about to be attacked by Pluto in his hound form. However, Sebastian stepped in just a second before Pluto hit Finny and stopped Pluto. Sebastian started doing his reward and punishment thing to force obedience on Pluto. This was way to cringy to watch while Sebastian bit and hugged Pluto so I shut my eyes for the whole thing until I heard a loud bang. I open my eyes and saw a big hole in the ground. We all ran towards the hole.

Ciel walked to the edge of the hole and said, "What are you dawdling for? Get back here in an instant!"

"Very good, my lord." Sebastian voice echoed out the deep hole. Suddenly the ground started shaking and a hot stream of water shot out of the hole.

"Hey, is this a hot spring?" Bard said putting his arm in front of him to shield himself from splashes of hot water.

"What a resort need is a tourist attraction  to be its center piece. A way to luxuriate in abundant hot water and soothe the fatigue of everyday life. This is what we have here: a hot spring." Sebastian said with human Pluto in his arms. He was somehow standing on the stream of hot water. He jumped down and said, "A Phantomhive butler who can't strike on  a hot spring or two isn't worth his salt."

Pluto started licking Sebsatian's face which in turn earned a disguted look from Sebastian.

"Pluto!" Angela shouted running towards us. Sebastian was obviously not thrilled to see her again. Angela explained how she met Pluto and what happened to everyone. It probably is just some random story she made up but she told it good enough for everyone to believe her. She than asked Ciel to take Pluto to his manor and take care of him.

Sebastian was not happy at the idea at all, not at all.

"Why not?" Ciel said surprising everyone.

"Do you really mean that, young master?" Sebastian said in such a dark tone.

"Yes. It sounds amusing, in several ways." Ciel said smirking. Sebastian sighed.