Chapter 16

Nicole's POV
We arrived at the agency and let me tell you the boys were amazed by the beauty .. I don't blame them though when I first came here I was amazed too
Flashback
'Well here it goes ... My life from now on will be just me fighting and protecting the innocent' I thought while I'm being driven to the agency . I haven't seen the agency I only met the boss Grace. The driver interrupted me from my thoughts by saying "We are here my dear" My breath hitched when I saw the view. The agency was truly breath taking... I couldn't believe that from now on this is my second home.

---°Flashback over°---
I smiled at the memory and walked up to the door. I put my thumb on the scanner and it turned green while saying "Welcome back Agent 250"
I headed inside making sure the boys were behind me and pressed the elevator button as soon as it came down we entered and went up to the 2nd level where basically all the fingerprints are anyalized and all that shit .
"Sup Agent 250 !!" One of my best friends Mark said
"Hey Mark, listen I got a job for you" I said immediately
"Sure what do you want ?" He replied
"I want you to take a look at this letter and anyalise it to see if there is any fingerprints got that ?"
"Yeah yeah whatever I call you when I'm ready with it"
"Thanks Mark see ya" I left without saying another word I looked behind me to check if the boys where still there .. Yup still there .. Unfortunately
We quickly went down again and we all hopped into the car to go home. Everything is fine .. But why do I have a feeling that something is gonna happen ?!?
----°----°----°-----°------°
Ohhhhh you guys what do you think is going to happen ?!!!! Well I know but what do you think ? Comment what do you think about this chapter and yeah .. Idk what am I gonna say else soooo ....
BYE MY UNICORNS !!!!!!!