Chapter 21

Nicole's POV
I woke up to realise that today is Valentines day. Even though I don't have a date or a boyfriend, I still feel happy because it is the only day that spreads love all around the world.
I got up from bed and changed in my blue jeans and black sleeveless shirt. I brushed my teeth and hair and I decided to let my hair down today.
I went downstairs shocked what I am seeing..

Niall's POV
"Hurry Lou, she is gonna wake up any minute !!" I yelled
"OK OK calm your tits Nialler gosh !" Louis said
"I just everything to be perfect I'm scared she'll say no !"
"She won't say no Niall trust me" Liam tried to comfort me
Well you see .. We are setting up the living room for Nicole, cause I'm asking her to be my Valentine today.
There is roses everywhere, even on the floor; rose peddles, candles, balloon hearts, and I also got her a Pandora princess ring, flowers and more chocolate.
We turned off the lights and closed the curtains so the room can be dark as possible and lit all the candles ... Now all we have to do is wait- Nop never mind I hear foot steps !!!!! RUN BITCH RUN !!! no no ... I need to do this . it is now or never.
Nicole came down wearing blue jeans and a black shirt looking surprised as ever
I looked at the boys and gave them a signal so they will start singing- well humming
"What is all of this ?" She asked with that innocent voice of her's
I walked over to her in my Tux slowly grabbed her hand and finally said what has been on my mind for days..
"Nicole I know I only have known you for about a month but I like you so much more than word can explain.. I really like you so would you be my Valentine ?" I say as I got down on one knee and pulling out the ring
She looked at me with pure happiness

Nicole's POV
I looked at him with pure happiness
"Yes I will be your Valentine Niall" I smiled at him as he grabbed me and lifted me in the air while spinning me he gave me the flowers and chocolates and I sat them aside for a while. He took my hand and placed the ring on my finger and kissed me on the lips.
Fireworks.
That is what I felt
I kissed him back and after like a minute of making out the boys interrupted us
"OK OK enough snogging we don't want any babies around here anytime soon" Louis joked
We all laughed and Niall asked me to get prepared for tonight he is going to take me on a date
4 hours later ...
Niall didn't tell me where but he said wear something casual so I decided on a flowy white shirt and black leggings. I did my makeup really quickly and headed downstairs to find the boys all downstairs on the couch.
Niall stood up and linked his arms with mine.
"K guys we are gonna go now bye" Niall said quickly
And if your thinking ' how is she leaving them alone if she needs to protect them 24/7 ? I had Timmy from the agency to keep an eye on them.
About a few minutes later we arrived at the beach and after walking a little I notice that there was a nice planned dinner thingy on the beach .There was a table with some fancy wine and food and around it there was candles formed into a heart.
"Niall this is so sweet" I said as I hugged him
"Thanks, I did it all for you" He said
I kissed him on the cheek and he pulled me to the table and we started eating. It was amazing !