Fox Face

>Tomoe's pov<

After I finished eating, I went outside to get that insufferable wolf goddess. Seriously, I've been watching over her for over 500 years and I don't even get a thank you!

When the nature goddess finally came into view, I saw her sitting on a tree with her hair hanging down. She was singing. The song she sung was sad yet beautiful.  Despite her previous attitude, her voice when she sang was so delicate and mesmerizing. I found myself staring at her without realizing it.

"Hey fox face. Whatcha staring at?" Her harsh tone had returned, and the spell she had cast on me was broken. What's with this girl?

>your pov<

I felt the wind in my hair as I sung. Looking around, I saw that horrid fox staring in my direction.

"Hey fox face. Whatcha staring at?" I shouted at him bluntly, bringing him out of his haze.

"Nothing you need to be concerned with. Food's ready. Come on." His voice was blunt as he turned back toward the shrine. I sighed and followed him.

Hey guys! Thank you all for reading. So sorry this chapter was so short. I've been having a hard time. I was debating on whether I should add Nanami or not. What do you think? Let me know! I'll try to update sooner and with longer chapters. Really sorry if this sucks. It's my first fanfic ever. Thanks again you amazing people.